The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Everton having better players? Meh.

I don't think its even up for debate that they have better players than us

They have a better manager.

And also better players

Would those players who performs well for them do the same under  a manager below Martinez?

He has pretty much brought up all of those players who are hyped now. Of course they are talented and all, but still think a lot of it is because of Martinez and his positive attacking football. But this is pretty obvious, if you got a manager who gives you belief the players perform.

Who do you rate the most in the Everton squad? And which one of them you reckon are like top PL class?

Barkley, Lukaku, Coleman are all very good Premier League players at the moment. Their midfield of Barry and McCarthy is also well ahead of ours

And that defender Stones.

Well I think Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman and Stones. Those are a level ahead. But Martinez has a lot to do with that in my opinion.

I mean it's not like they are 2-3 levels ahead of Perez, Mitrovic and Wijnaldum etc.

My point is that the team it self is not THAT much better, but the manager is levels above ours, now.

Lukaku is a lot better than Mitrovic like. We should be doing better obviously but Everton are still a good bit ahead of us in terms of ability IMO

Mitrovic has the potential though, but yeah Lukaku is of course ahead as of now. But some people are making up like this Everton team is like a Barelonaesque team compared to us, this is what I can't agree on. But I agree on them being a better team and as a unit, which the standings will tell you the last seasons.