The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

@dermotmcorrigan

Cadiz fans apparently singing "Benitez look at twitter, Cheryshev can't play"

:lol:

Apparently Osasuna were hoyed out last year for fielding an ineligible player, agree that Real is a different kettle of fish though.

It was this season actually, the FA really have no excuses if Cádiz raises a complain.

:thup: the hastily-written article I read was incorrect then.

His 3rd booking was against Pique :lol:

Suárez actually.

I wish it had been a dive :lol:

Real Madrid are going to base their defence arguing that they weren't communicated effectively of the fact that Cherysev was banned by the Spanish FA.

The FA supposedly sent out a fax to all clubs back in July with a list of all player bans carried over from the previous season (with Cherysev in it), but Real Madrid claim to have not received it.

A ruling is expected tomorrow (Real Madrid could still appeal).

AS English ‏@English_AS  13 seconds ago

Breaking: Real Madrid might be disqualified from the Copa del Rey for playing Cheryshev who was ineligible for tonight's game.More to follow

loool

I'm hearing Celtic have applied to take their place in the next round.

Guest neesy111

Hope the Monkey Hangers make it through to the third round.

Same here. Hope they batter them. Sick of the wankfest over Salford now.

This.

Why are Salford on again? Surely there's another side in this round deserving of a much needed TV windfall?

Murphy and Sinclair. :anguish: Throw in Scholes' accent and it's an AIDS assault on the ears.

Why are Salford on again? Surely there's another side in this round deserving of a much needed TV windfall?

Murphy and Sinclair. :anguish: Throw in Scholes' accent and it's an AIDS assault on the ears.

It's like they've become the BBC's team. The first round game, the documentary and now this. Add in that they're based just down the road as well.