The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Like Man Utd fans really care about attacking football. They only started complaining when they stopped winning 1 nil and started drawing and losing

tbf that would be reasonably common among any football fans, people may grumble a bit but few are going to complain about winning.

Aye I agree but it's being portrayed by both them and the media that they're complaining because it's boring and not because they're losing

This season is weird. I feel like Stoke keep winning, yet they're only mid-table, along with (it seems) everyone else. Everyone keeps taking points off everyone else...except Leicester. And Villa.

yeah I was kinda surprised when I saw Everton were only 10th when it felt like they should be higher. Still better than the usual city/chelsea/man utd steam rolling everyone and the title being won by christmas more or less and the only real battle being at the bottom

This season is weird. I feel like Stoke keep winning, yet they're only mid-table, along with (it seems) everyone else. Everyone keeps taking points off everyone else...except Leicester. And Villa.

Teams in the middle now have enough class to damage "better" teams on the break. Stoke are something like the second lowest scorers in the division but press up extremely high on them and they've got players to do big damage. But then go on the next week to lose to Palace or lucky to get 1 point against us.

How long have new balance been making football kits for, 1 season? Stokes kit would look brilliant in black & white, so how can puma fuck ours up so spectacularly season after season?

Oh yeah I forgot, man united hahaha. ?

Teams in the middle now have enough class to damage "better" teams on the break. Stoke are something like the second lowest scorers in the division but press up extremely high on them and they've got players to do big damage. But then go on the next week to lose to Palace or lucky to get 1 point against us.

:thup:

Think confidence plays a big part too, with the big teams losing that aura of being untouchable,  Man U in particular. I imagine Leicester being top inspires players/managers as well.

don't really get how Stoke's tactic of signing various troublesome Balkan-Western wonderkids is working.

They're (currently) 11th.

well they're (currently) winning 2-0 against (Manchester) United

Who are 5th.

Would love to have a slightest clue what your craic is here like.

don't really get how Stoke's tactic of signing various troublesome Balkan-Western wonderkids is working.

They're (currently) 11th.

well they're (currently) winning 2-0 against (Manchester) United

Who are 5th.

Would love to have a slightest clue what your craic is here like.

that Man Utd. aren't very good and Stoke are fairly handy. They have as much match winners as each other with home team in okay form and the other in terrible form.