The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'd love it if they got mourinho cos van gaal is too boring  :lol: If they let Liverpool get Klopp and City get Guardiola and end up with Mourinho it'll be hilarious. (that said Mourinho might well do very well but hardly the kind of football they all keep blithering on about)

Didn't Froggy say Depay was brilliant?

Weren't some people saying he was on another level to Wijnaldum at the start of the season? ???

He annihilates Wini.

At chess maybe.

I'd assume there's a reason Depay went to Man Utd and Wijnaldum went to one of the worst teams in the league like

I'd love it if they got mourinho cos van gaal is too boring  :lol: If they let Liverpool get Klopp and City get Guardiola and end up with Mourinho it'll be hilarious. (that said Mourinho might well do very well but hardly the kind of football they all keep blithering on about)

Can't be much worse than the shite they are producing at the moment like :lol:

Didn't Froggy say Depay was brilliant?

Weren't some people saying he was on another level to Wijnaldum at the start of the season? ???

He annihilates Wini.

At chess maybe.

I'd assume there's a reason Depay went to Man Utd and Wijnaldum went to one of the worst teams in the league like

Aye ok, he still looks shit and has produced far less for Man Utd than Wijnaldum has for one of the worst teams in the league though.

I suppose potential is the reason, since he's nearly 5 years younger than Wijnaldum.

Love how Stoke are always looking for the cutting cross making the man u defenders, that ambitious passing is what we've missed for so long, Colback always takes the easy option after 10 seconds thinking.

As blatant a dive as you'll ever see, getting coached by ashley young?

or it could remain as bad with added conspiracy theorys, insulting of players and more of the guardiola vs mourinhio shit that got very tedious very quick last time round.

Like Man Utd fans really care about attacking football. They only started complaining when they stopped winning 1 nil and started drawing and losing

tbf that would be reasonably common among any football fans, people may grumble a bit but few are going to complain about winning.

or it could remain as bad with added conspiracy theorys, insulting of players and more of the guardiola vs mourinhio shit that got very tedious very quick last time round.

:thup:

Like Man Utd fans really care about attacking football. They only started complaining when they stopped winning 1 nil and started drawing and losing

I think the ones that attend matches.. even sparingly.. genuinely do care about the football. OT has always been a good trip with entertaining football. The day trippers now even when they where winning 1-0 said it was uber boring and where less likely to go again in the near future.