The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Stones is so good

Should have told the scouse c***s behind the goal to f*** off!

aye what the f*** was that, the guy was in control of what he was doing. He's some player like. Best English CB i've seen in ages. He's going to be incredible

Yep, reminds me a lot like Rio. Has genuine class that could play in any side. Should be a certain starter at Euros.

Reckon Martinez should be getting more out of that squad tbh

They've won 3 games since September. Us, Sunderland and Villa. Really poor

Yeah, and a lot of quality in there. Best CB in the league imho, one of the best Strikers, GD, Besic, Coleman, Baines all quality footballers. Keeper's are s**** but they've a good squad

Agree, but not sure if Besic is 'quality' :lol:

Not sure how great a defender Stones is tbh. But tidy on the ball aye.

Extremely good I reckon. Reads the game very well.

He's a bit like Colo but quicker. Doesn't seem to enjoy the physical stuff. Very talented though, great to watch

Stones is so good

Should have told the scouse c***s behind the goal to f*** off!

aye what the f*** was that, the guy was in control of what he was doing. He's some player like. Best English CB i've seen in ages. He's going to be incredible

Yep, reminds me a lot like Rio. Has genuine class that could play in any side. Should be a certain starter at Euros.

You'd like to think so considering that outside of Smalling we don't have anyone else so put them two together and see how it goes really.

Didn't realise that.  That's fucking awful, they shouldn't have beaten us either.

Didn't realise that.  That's f***ing awful, they shouldn't have beaten us either.

Man City and Chelsea both away next too

Kone starting again for Everton, man Martinez loves that guy. Aren't his only goals in that mackem game?

Deulofeu and Mirallas on the bench :lol: Man I hate Martinez

Wonder how close he is to getting the boot, that's a really fucking weird team selection.

League cup semi cup semi midweek. They're doing nowt in the league so it looks like that's been prioritised. Don't blame him tbh.

He should be doing better. Atrocious keeper aside Everton have a ridiculously strong spine to their team.