The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Can't agree at all. I'd agree McCarthy hasn't done much but Barry's the root of many of our problems and gets by on the whole 'veteran' tag. Admittedly recently he's been better, but the point is our defence is struggling because of the total lack of protection they're getting, combined with Martinez's insistence on playing it out.

That's an absolute joke by Klopp, like. No need to take the p*ss as much as that. Liverpool fans can't be happy with that lineup.

I'd be pretty p*ssed if I was a fan but I also can't blame him with the big games they have coming up and most the team out of action anyway

It's also what I kind of like about there being fixture congestion, it shouldn't be easy for managers it should be hard.

That's an absolute joke by Klopp, like. No need to take the piss as much as that. Liverpool fans can't be happy with that lineup.

Tbf I'd prefer a line up like that rather than playing the likes of Gouffran or Obertan. At least with kids you unearth a hidden gem

Sturridge 2 weeks  [emoji38] Like hell

Like a rolling contract that one, they'll update it every couple of weeks until he retires.

[emoji38] Was just about to say the same thing about it being like a rolling contract. He's a crock like, Van Persie eventually stopped getting so many injuries after having had a terrible record but I reckon Sturridge will go the way of Dean Ashton now.

Nahhhhh, if we fielded a team full of kids you know we would go mental. We've never put a team out anywhere near as young as that but we've certainly put kids in the lineup throughout the years. Personally just think that's a bit of a pisstake by Klopp.

Could class all games now in the league as big games if you're fighting for Europe at top or battling at the bottom. Understand injuries but no way they could be that bad after the team that played midweek.