The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I mean, I don't particularly care about this tin cup, but if we end up losing in this way, it will be a bit embarrassing.

:lol: Must be nice. As a fanbase we're fishing dimes from under the vending machine and you drop folding money like :yao:

I mean, I don't particularly care about this tin cup, but if we end up losing in this way, it will be a bit embarrassing.

:lol: Must be nice. As a fanbase we're fishing dimes from under the vending machine and you drop folding money like :yao:

It may look like sour grapes (we haven't lost yet, but we look spent), but these Supercups/Community Shields/whatever are pointless, man. What's not pointless is the proper trophies you have to win to qualify for them.

The only one I mildly care about is the Club World Cup, and only because of the patch you get to wear if you win.

It may look like sour grapes (we haven't lost yet, but we look spent), but these Supercups/Community Shields/whatever are pointless, man. What's not pointless is the proper trophies you have to win to qualify for them.

The only one I mildly care about is the Club World Cup, and only because of the patch you get to wear if you win.

I wish there could be a proper Club World Cup. Like a FIFA Champions League or some shit. Would be glorious, always make one on FM.

I wish there could be a proper Club World Cup. Like a FIFA Champions League or some shit. Would be glorious, always make one on FM.

There is, it's called the UEFA Champions League.

I wish there could be a proper Club World Cup. Like a FIFA Champions League or some s***. Would be glorious, always make one on FM.

Yeah, at the moment there aren't any non-European sides that could mount a meaningful contest.

Just because European sides are stronger doesn't mean I'd not rather see Boca Juniors vs Barcelona than Dinamo Zagreb vs BATE Borisov.

Just because European sides are stronger doesn't mean I'd not rather see Boca Juniors vs Barcelona than Dinamo Zagreb vs BATE Borisov.

It wouldn't be glorious though bar the atmospheres. It'd be equally as one sided as when any of the better teams play the latter teams you mentioned there.

Wouldn't all be Boca v Barca either unless it literally was the CWC. Guaraní v Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao? Nah, you're alreet.

It wouldn't be glorious though bar the atmospheres. It'd be equally as one sided as when any of the better teams play the latter teams you mentioned there.

Not saying it wouldn't be one sided, just that it would be glorious.