The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Hopefully after Sunday and then after watching the pace, power and sheer size of some of the MC players on view, we are going to buy a big motherfucker centre half and somebody like Alex Song to protect our porous midget sized defence.

Yeah that Silva is a real Goliath.

Hey Tony get back to your team they're getting hammered.

:lol:

Hopefully after Sunday and then after watching the pace, power and sheer size of some of the MC players on view, we are going to buy a big motherfucker centre half and somebody like Alex Song to protect our porous midget sized defence.

f

Don't tell me you think that Colback and Anita match up with Toure, or that we wouldn't concede headers to Bony, Toure, Kompany, Mangala etc. We either buy a big CB or Krul is told that anything in the box in the air is his. We lack a physical presence all over the pitch apart from Sissoko.

f

Don't tell me you think that Colback and Anita match up with Toure, or that we wouldn't concede headers to Bony, Toure, Kompany, Mangala etc. We either buy a big CB or Krul is told that anything in the box in the air is his. We lack a physical presence all over the pitch apart from Sissoko.

Was just messing. Guess we'll have to see what happens. Set pieces will be an issue this year. Even Yoshida was having a go, which was a real liberty I thought.

Pulis will moan about how much Man City have spent. Always does.

Would play Toure at CB as well, then go on to say how Barca did it one time to justify it.

:lol: I really think he would you know.

So WBA were to offensiv and positive today according to Pulis. Guess the fans can't wait for their next game against one of the top teams...

The Alan Pardew logic of playing more than 1 attacking player (lambert and berahino) = being positive.

So WBA were to offensiv and positive today according to Pulis. Guess the fans can't wait for their next game against one of the top teams...

The Alan Pardew logic of playing more than 1 attacking player (lambert and berahino) = being positive.

Was going to say in the match thread, it was a typical Pardew "we woz brave" selection just because they started with 2 strikers up front. But actually had no interest in pressing City until the final third of the pitch. never closing down the cb's and the deepest CM.

Courtois red card appeal turned down :thup:

Well of course it would. Borderline frivolous appeal, which is typical of Chelsea really.

i thought they had a case. Couldn't see Gomis scoring after his touch and where the Chelsea defenders were. I can see why it was given at the time but in hindsight not sure Oliver would of went for the Red.

Rafinha starts tonight instead of Neymar who's out with mumps. Pedro off to Man Utd then?

Probably. I hope he comes off the bench and plays one last game for us tonight, I love Pedro.

That's why I don't want us to sell him, btw. One of the front 3 misses out and we are down to the likes of Rafinha and Munir. That transfer ban will hurt us more than people think.