The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Thought Atkinson was woeful today. Started off making poor decisions for both sides, soft penalty to Leciester, but then as the game wore on and particular in the second half he clearly let the crowd getting on his back influence his decision making - in tandem with the Arsenal players constantly whinging (they really are a bunch of radgies). Absolutely no justification for it being 11 vs 10 given that if the Simpson sending off is the norm then a couple of Arsenal players should've been off the field also.

On the Premier League feed after the final whistle they stayed with the Spurs players and manager congratulating each other and celebrating in front of and with the away fans.

Couldn't help smiling at it but I felt so jealous.

Motson "the fairytale over" Leicester are still 3 points clear ffs. They're absolutely desperate.

It's done my head most of the season. They cannot just talk about them like they're an extremely good side playing well, after every win it's "the real test will be when they start to believe they can win it!" or something else extremely condescending.

Guest firetotheworks

Motson "the fairytale over" Leicester are still 3 points clear ffs. They're absolutely desperate.

It's done my head most of the season. They cannot just talk about them like they're an extremely good side playing well, after every win it's "the real test will be when they start to believe they can win it!" or something else extremely condescending.

It's an absolute piss take, it just makes me want to do it even more.

Thought Atkinson was woeful today. Started off making poor decisions for both sides, soft penalty to Leciester, but then as the game wore on and particular in the second half he clearly let the crowd getting on his back influence his decision making - in tandem with the Arsenal players constantly whinging (they really are a bunch of radgies). Absolutely no justification for it being 11 vs 10 given that if the Simpson sending off is the norm then a couple of Arsenal players should've been off the field also.

Thought he was very good myself considering the intensity of the game. Not perfect but you never can be as a referee.

Sherwood says we'll be safe. No reason to worry then :thup: He knows what he's talking about

Clearly never watched us play

Actually said as much last time he was on.

Wants the job.

Aye, it was a strange response and there was something about it that made me think he was positioning himself for the job, or has already been lined up :anguish: