The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Man first few games Firmino played for Liverpool he looked no better than Thauvin did for us. Look at the guy now.

Yeah he's def grown into the team.

Liverpool don't know how this sort of thing works. They should have loaned him back to Hoffenheim in January.

The United way is soon becoming the Liverpool way. Glorious.

Scholes talking about the "United way" being competing with Bayern, Real, Barca - when they're haven't for a fair fucking while - is the Liverpool way to a tee. ;D

The United way is soon becoming the Liverpool way. Glorious.

Scholes talking about the "United way" being competing with Bayern, Real, Barca - when they're haven't for a fair fucking while - is the Liverpool way to a tee. ;D

It hasn't even been 3 years since Fergie left. :lol: Relax yourself. Give it time. You know we're not going down the Liverpool route.

Except you are though. Definitely in that Liverpool/Arsenal bracket now rather than the top club in the land.

I am aware of the situation now, but I highly doubt we'll be going 20+ years without another title. Very possible of course, but highly unlikely. The thing is, nobody is particularly good in England. It isn't going to take a whole lot to get back to the top IMO. Leicester are about to win the league. :lol:

:lol:

I was being a bit of a dick but it's a bit more nuanced than just well Leicester are doing well. I mean you've spent how much since Fergie left to be where you are? I'd be looking at the ownership of the club and the decisions that they are making.

You, like Liverpool are fortunate in that you can throw loads of money away without suffering the consequences. The set-up at City appears far stronger and if I were a Manchester United fan I would worry that the club may become increasingly ad hoc.