The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

Was gonna say the midfield is crap, although Europe as a whole isn't very strong at the moment.

It's quite an open tournament imo, not many stand out teams.  Germans start as heavy favourites.

Was gonna say the midfield is crap, although Europe as a whole isn't very strong at the moment.

Walcott    Ali    Barkley      Sterling

:dontknow:

surely someone has to  know how to defend also?

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't play 4 in midfield tbh.

I wouldn't play 4 in midfield tbh.

Yeah maybe, the main issue with our midfield (looking at the squad for the international break) is that all the players seem mismatched for each other, and we don't have a decent defensive mid, maybe Henderson or Drinkwater, but neither of them fill me with confidence, and I don't know much on Dier so can't really form an opinion.

It's quite an open tournament imo, not many stand out teams.  Germans start as heavy favourites.

Which says it all as they have been quite poor since the WC, i would consider France favourites based on talent but they are blatantly going to choke at some point.

Guest neesy111

Which says it all as they have been quite poor since the WC, i would consider France favourites based on talent but they are blatantly going to choke at some point.

Germans have always saved their form for tournament.s

France have so much talent they get confused about what to do with it all.

Germans have always saved their form for tournament.s

In general true, this time i think they will miss the likes of Lahm though.