The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I think most of the bitterness comes from the recognition that with a bit of luck and good management your club (whoever you are) could be in their place. Nowt to do with whether they deserve it or not.

Leicester are as close to a second team as I have, but I think you are spot on with this. Can't understand why anyone would prefer to see Tottenham, City or Arsenal beating Leicester to the league (unless you support one of those three :))

I don't wish anything good for the other clubs in the league. That and the fact Sewelly pointed out that their fans didn't go absolutely mental away at City. Those fucking those clacky things, too.

Pardew has changed his left back :lol:

"This place has been a banana skin in the past and typical of Crystal Palace. Our history is littered with upsets against the odds, that’s what this club is about. They have had almost the perfect season, it doesn’t always come all the way through that perfect run, maybe their blips are to come. We’ll see.”

:laugh: Psychology and Seaworld tactics run amok again.

Leicester is a rugby town, I begrudge it winning the Premier League as much as I did Wigan winning the FA Cup. It would be like the Falcons winning the Rugby Premiership ahead of Rugby stronghold areas, or like Newcastle Thunder winning the Super league.

Guest Roger Kint

Leicester is a rugby town, I begrudge it winning the Premier League as much as I did Wigan winning the FA Cup. It would be like the Falcons winning the Rugby Premiership ahead of Rugby stronghold areas, or like Newcastle Thunder winning the Super league.

Just shut up man

Pulis should be fucking band from football, the horrible fucking cunt he is. Play shit football until your safe and then surrender your remaining games. Regardless of us staying up or not I fu King hope he and WBA finish last next season.

It changes very little really (Norwich winning) We still have to win tomorrow.

2 from 3 will go down. Beating Sunderland will count for fuck all if we finish below Norwich.