The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Wes Morgan. Bog standard big burly brutish defender, so many of which you can find in the lower leagues.

Everyone seems to have one of these types that actually enjoy defending and getting their head on the ball, except us.

I can't put a finger of what is making Leicester click.

Their squad is a collection of PL has-beens and rejects, Championship lifers, and unheralded foreign players. And yet they keep winning. It's a funny game.

Just think they're well organised and have a few players who can conjure up moments of class

Their forwards and midfield break up so many opposition moves too. Their defence has such an incredibly easy time of things.

They're an advert for keeping things simple like, something we cannot really do because we have about 40 attacking midfielders for some reason.

:lol:

Aye.

40 attacking midfielders who cannot score or assist, to go with our half a dozen defenders who cannot defend, injured goalkeepers and strikers who cannot strike... :lol:

That's exactly the same as Morgan's against us, his hand is hanging out there but as its close its not a handball.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

It's a handball all day long man. His arm is in the same position as a GK's is when he rushes out to stop a one on one. Nowt "natural" about the position at all.  Can't possibly deny Leicester the league with a pen against this late though.

That's exactly the same as Morgan's against us, his hand is hanging out there but as its close its not a handball.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

It's a handball all day long man. His arm is in the same position as a GK's is when he rushes out to stop a one on one. Nowt "natural" about the position at all.  Can't possibly deny Leicester the league with a pen against this late though.

I'm agreeing with you tbf. I should have said 'not seen as a handball'

Their squad is a collection of PL has-beens and rejects, Championship lifers, and unheralded foreign players. And yet they keep winning. It's a funny game.

They're actually trying to win games. They've got the right mindset.