The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I guess the one good thing about our inevitable relegation is that Michael Owen won't be commentating on any Championship games.

I nearly lost the plot when he was like 'just a few years ago, full backs didn't attack.' Well said Michael, I forgot about the likes of Cafu and Lizarazu never venturing past the halfway line.

I guess the one good thing about our inevitable relegation is that Michael Owen won't be commentating on any Championship games.

I nearly lost the plot when he was like 'just a few years ago, full backs didn't attack.' Well said Michael, I forgot about the likes of Cafu and Lizarazu never venturing past the halfway line.

Not as much as I did when they were talking about Zlatan demanding £600kpw and Owen claimed to of played in the wrong era!

Terry Cooper was doing that in the 60s, man. When Owen's dad was playing. He's such a fucking tool. :lol:

He mentioned a bit about these new balls swerving all over the place. Hey Michael, 2002 called, it wants it's commentary back.