The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

How the f*** are Leicester top of the Prem [emoji38]

There are about 12-15 better teams in this league, such a strange season.

No way like

Really? [emoji38] Take Mahrez and Kante out of that team and you are left with a relegation-battling side.

They have players playing far above their potential because of the situation they are in, similarly to when we were 5th. We didn't have the 5th best team in the league that year, we had one or two class players and a load of average ones playing above their stations.

The overrating of their players is unbelievable, they're really not very good [emoji38] Fair play to how they are playing etc. but nobody can tell me that their squad is any better than someone like Stoke or Everton.

Aye take their two best players off them because that's just a totally fair and reasonable thing to do

Innit. Like taking the two best players off any club wouldn't have an impact.

I don't really have any feelings one way or the other for Leicester but what they've done in the last twelve months is absolutely remarkable and if they win will constitute one of the most Gobsmacking things in the English game for decades.

Since Forest I reckon. There's a Lesta lass at work and every week she's like :lol: wtf? We're going to win the league.

And even then, they had one of the best managers in the game and hadn't spent the previous season rooted to the bottom of the league.

Although, that's why for me Clough is the greatest British manager ever, what he achieved there, he built a club out of nothing.

This Leicester, though, it has been incredible, week after week expecting it to go tits up and it hasn't and look where they are now, it's just incredible.

I'll never understand why fans of English clubs who are not in the Champions League would want to see the teams that are do well.

It just skews the finances of the game even more.

Why would anyone possibly have any affinity for that sort of outcome?

Why give one tenth of one flying f*** if the Champions do abysmally in the CL?

I have to say, figures, that going through a team's squad and suggesting that the individuals aren't very good whilst ignoring the fact that they are living proof of the value of team work when you yourself have spent the last several years seeing week after week how a squad of decent players but no actual "team" is not enough is pretty insane.

The English clubs being competitive on any level (CL/EL) is good imo, I enjoy watching English teams in European competitions. I'd rather see Arsenal win the Champions League by beating Barca, Juve, Bayern than Leicester lose every game in the group stages next season and go out with 0 points.

The finances of our game are fucked and have been for some time, in the current situation the gap between teams will grow further and further. Leicester winning the league will not change that.