Club Atlas 2-1 Newcastle United - FT

Yorkie

Atlas' goalie was the rankest excuse for a keeper I've seen in some time. We should have been getting things on frame and he'd have flapped or not saved it. Instead we didn't challenge him much or just blasted everything over.

Atlas' goalie was the rankest excuse for a keeper I've seen in some time. We should have been getting things on frame and he'd have flapped or not saved it. Instead we didn't challenge him much or just blasted everything over.

It's a friendly, was there really much point in bombarding a shit keeper with shots for the sake of winning a friendly. We aren't going to face shit keepers in the PL so there's no point

Honestly man :lol: there's no point in shooting cos it's a friendly. As if we were up by six goals or something. We lost 2-1.  :lol: :lol:

I'd rather we focused on passing the ball and movement and creating decent chances rather than taking shots from 30 yards because the other team has a shit keeper in a friendly tbh

aye and the threat of shooting from distance totally wouldn't help with creating space for passing /movement.

Anyway, I don't do football "debate", I'm just here to laugh at opinions, nowt more. Got a solid chuckle out of that one n arl. :lol:

If you aren't trying to score, you aren't playing football.

I'm not saying don't try to score ffs :lol: I'd just like us to try to score goals that we could try to replicate when we play a team that doesn't have a shit keeper

If you aren't trying to score, you aren't playing football.

I'm not saying don't try to score ffs [emoji38] I'd just like us to try to score goals that we could try to replicate when we play a team that doesn't have a shit keeper

We never score from long range either though, which is the point. Belt a few in from long range and it might encourage them to give it more of a go when it matters.

We scored 1 goal! :lol: :lol: Aye, if we're up by 5, we calm it down, but we lost. To MEXICANS! No shooting man :lol: :lol:

I've never said no shooting ffs :lol: You've just made that up because you just want to take the piss out of someone

We scored 1 goal! :lol: :lol: Aye, if we're up by 5, we calm it down, but we lost. To MEXICANS! No shooting man :lol: :lol:

So you're saying Mexicans! Shoot on sight!

Leave Santiago Munez alone at least!

I've never said no shooting ffs :lol: You've just made that up because you just want to take the piss out of someone

I can't argue with that

So you're saying Mexicans! Shoot on sight!

Are you Donald Trump?