Club Atlas 2-1 Newcastle United - FT

Yorkie

So these cunts were a bunch of hyped up aggro cunts trying to hack the shit out of us? :lol:

These tours to North America can fuck off. Was the same last time, bunch of hyped up dickheads thinking they were playing a cup final.

For anyone waking up and watching to see it, it's here: Kick off at around 1:02.00

Mexico 1-0 - 1:12:40

Mexico 2-0 - 1:18:50 (Williamson :lol: )

Sissoko 2-1 - 1:48:55

I can't understand how despite all his training and experience now, Krul still cannot kick a moving football without putting it out for a throw in 9 times out of 10, it's just mental.

I can't understand how despite all his training and experience now, Krul still cannot kick a moving football without putting it out for a throw in 9 times out of 10, it's just mental.

This is his "coach"

http://i.imgur.com/v8XeSie.png

Understand now? :lol:

Obviously it's disappointing to lose but it's still early in pre-season and it's going to take some work to banish the old habits of Pardew and Carver. The goal was very nicely worked, hopefully the hard work can continue with the new coaching set up and we can bring in Wijnaldum-quality signings at least at centre half, up front and out wide.

I watched a lot of it and felt there were some positives to take. Trying to start out from the back (but not exclusively) is a good start, we had some nice one-touch passing moves/patterns that led to genuine chances and we got plenty of bodies forward when on the attack. Encouraging to hear McClaren's assessment too, that we were poor off the ball in the first half etc.

Of course, we need some quality in ASAP. A centre half, another winger and striker are an absolute must, as well as another full back.

On a side note, did anyone else think the ball seemed absolutely shit? Moved like a PS2 PES floater.

I watched a lot of it and felt there were some positives to take. Trying to start out from the back (but not exclusively) is a good start, we had some nice one-touch passing moves/patterns that led to genuine chances and we got plenty of bodies forward when on the attack. Encouraging to hear McClaren's assessment too, that we were poor off the ball in the first half etc.

Of course, we need some quality in ASAP. A centre half, another winger and striker are an absolute must, as well as another full back.

On a side note, did anyone else think the ball seemed absolutely shit? Moved like a PS2 PES floater.

This is going to be either a quick win or a massive task for McClaren seeing as we've had next to no movement off the ball for years now.

I'm just so pleased we are actually trying to play football, and it is very evident that this is the case.

It came together a number of times yesterday, and it will only get better. McClaren is genuinely trying to improve the way the team plays, and not just claiming to while doing something entirely different.

It was hilarious actually seeing Willo trying to pick out passes, but it's good stuff.

Surely we have to get at least one centre back in. We can't go into the new season with the same set of centre backs as the last few years with the only addition being a young lad from Forest? Surely?