Sacramento Republic 0 -1 Newcastle United FT (Full Match in OP)

Guest n4e

Funny how much more technical they looked than us :lol: Sissosko for example looked like he was a big tree stuck to the ground when he tried to make something happen, when there was no huge amount of space to run in to. Most players were shit. And i hope to fucking God that this is not even close to what we're going to play against Southampton.. And Colback as captain again? Fuck off with that shit!!

Just finished watching that, 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back. If I had any enthusiasm for the forthcoming season the first half took a big chunk of it. So much to moan about but suppose can just say 'well it's early in pre-season' yadayada. Also the pitch was pretty awful.

I know he does it a lot, but have never seen Sissoko dribble straight into the opposition as much as he did today. Usual suspects doing their usual crap. Zzzz.

Guest reefatoon

Just thought I would chip in with how shite mr anonymous was again too. Little Vurn seems to have slipped through the cracks yet again but the useless little twat never gets a mention or gets noticed in a match thread. Was just as shit as the usual suspects that always (deservedly) get slated. Don't rate the little fucker at all.

Don't see the point of playing Anita and Colback at the same time. Players that are looking to do the same role, picking up the ball from deep and distribute it to others with simple passes here and there. None of these two offer much more than that. The balance is simply just wrong.

Just thought I would chip in with how shite mr anonymous was again too. Little Vurn seems to have slipped through the cracks yet again but the useless little twat never gets a mention or gets noticed in a match thread. Was just as shit as the usual suspects that always (deservedly) get slated. Don't rate the little fucker at all.

Not having that, as he was mentioned constantly - usually a variation of the phrase "Colback and Anita are fucking shite"...

I struggle to think of any quality Colback has, that could make him a viable option as a footballer.

Thought he was painful to watch this morning. He still persists with just chasing the ball whenever it's within a radius of 20 yards of him. It's like he hasn't progressed from the primary school stage where you don't just go chasing after the football.

This current side has real potential but if he is selected to lead them, it will massively set us back.