Sheffield United 2-2 Newcastle United (FT)

thorin

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  3 minför 3 minuter sedan Visa översättning

GOAL: #NUFC pegged back to 1-1. Adams' through ball catches the back four completely flat, and McNulty drills through Krul's legs.

:lol: :(

mcnulty-toast.jpg

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  46s46 seconds ago

I know I'm not really saying anything new here, but Mike Williamson's positioning really is one of life's great mysteries.... #NUFC

I know I'm not really saying anything new here, but Mike Williamson's positioning really is one of life's great mysteries.... #NUFC

:lol:

Struggling against League One opposition is unsurprising. Presuming Mbemba's visa is approved I wonder who his partner might be against Southampton. Saylor?

Struggling against League One opposition is unsurprising. Presuming Mbemba's visa is approved I wonder who his partner might be against Southampton. Saylor?

Another new centre half hopefully.

So as it stands with 2 weeks to go we have Steven Tatlor just back from a ruptured Achilles and who will take a while to be up to speed, Colo with fitness issues and potentially on his way out, Lascelles who is unproven and Mike Williamson.

No pressure on this 20/21 year old kid then.  The sheer chronic lack of attention/investment given to our back four has been criminal