Swansea City 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

Guest palnese

New CB, LB and winger needed. So obvious.

New RB as well please.

Janmaat is pretty much our best player, man.

Can't understand McClaren's thinking here like. No outlet = permanent pressure = no chance of scoring.

Its points you need in a league not keeping the goal difference down.

Can see what he's doing like. Damage limitation, then in the unlikely event our pace nicks a goal, throw a striker on.

I love this forum at times but the negativity when things aren't going well is f***ing atrocious tbh

You been watching the game at all?

Have I been watching the game?  Is this the game, away from home, against a better side that we are down to ten men in?

It also appears to now be a defensive training session, as we have no apparent urge to want to put a striker on.

Guest palnese

New RB as well please.

He needs competition, or at least an understudy.

Oh aye, very much so. Thought he meant a first choice RB for some reason.

Quite incredible they thought signing 3 players, of which 1 is sat on the bench, was gonna change much.

They are that much a bunch of dicks that they would.

I'll give McLaren some time, but as every fan is aware, 80 % of the squad is damaged goods with no sign of improving. It was going to take 60million to turn us around, and probably another 20 in January to build on that.

New RB as well please.

He did.

I love this forum at times but the negativity when things aren't going well is f***ing atrocious tbh

Have I been watching the game?  Is this the game, away from home, against a better side that we are down to ten men in?

The fact that Swansea, a team who were in the 4th tier in 2004, are the 'better side' should tell you why people in general are pissed off.

I think people are more angry at the bigger picture. Our defence is shit, has lots of deadwood and badly needs another two or three quality signings. If we had fixed that we maybe doing better right now. The fear is we won't do it this window too, so months of seeing this shite keep going.

I think people are more angry at the bigger picture. Our defence is s***, has lots of deadwood and badly needs another two or three quality signings. If we had fixed that we maybe doing better right now. The fear is we won't do it this window too, so months of seeing this s**** keep going.

Exactly.

New RB as well please.

He did.

I didn't.

RB, CB, LB, LW, ST all needed. Otherwise we're just papering the cracks with the 3 signings. But of course, no money...

Why we need a striker? We got 1 expensive one on the bench and other expensive already subbed off