Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Guest reefatoon

Holy s*** Sho'Time, your preferred midfield would take a right humping. Actually your forward lineup is crazy too you absolute mentalist

Doesn't matter as long as it's a 4-3.

More like 8 - 0

Holy s*** Sho'Time, your preferred midfield would take a right humping. Actually your forward lineup is crazy too you absolute mentalist

Doesn't matter as long as it's a 4-3.

More like 8 - 0

:lol: We'll never know.

Tbh without Sissoko I don't have much confidence in the 4-3-3 mainly due to our lack of a proper DM. If Sissoko was in place of De Jong it wouldn't look as bad.

I'm glad Sho'time ain't our manager. Mitrovic on the right?

It's a 4-3-3 central battering ram, f*** this Brazilian passing the ball and having a proper system s***. Keegan tactics these, man.

Tbf, we don't have any proper system.

Krul

Mbemba Taylor Curly Haidara

Rollback

Anita    Wijnaldum

Thauvin                        Aarons

Mitrovic

0-2 win

Why on earth would you play Thauvin, a left winger, on the right.  He will be cutting in at every opportunity to get the ball on his left peg, so no crosses from the right for Mitro.

Krul

Mbemba Taylor Curly Haidara

Rollback

Anita    Wijnaldum

Thauvin                        Aarons

Mitrovic

0-2 win

Why on earth would you play Thauvin, a left winger, on the right.  He will be cutting in at every opportunity to get the ball on his left peg, so no crosses from the right for Mitro.

Because he's played more as a right-winger in his career, no? Genuine question mark btw.  O0

When i saw him play for Bastia a few times he played on the left (might have played on the right at times). For OM it's been on the right until this season when he has played as a #10.

If we are going to go there with the right attitude we should attack them from the off. I would quite like to see but doubt we will see it:

---------------------------Krul---------------------------

Mbemba------Tayls-----Colo---------------Haidara

---------------Anita---------Colback---------------

Aarons-------------Wiji----------------------Thauvin

-------------------------Mitrovic----------------------

Bench: Darlow, Willo, Tiote, Ayoze, Cisse, DeJong

Heard people saying "Rooney always scores against us" and how playing us now is perfect for him because he's not scoring - so I had a look

Scored twice in a 3-1 win in December 2014. They're his only goals in Man Utd's last 6 against us. You have to go back another 6 games to find his last goal before those two, in a 2-1 win in 2009, then 2 more in a 5-1

In fact, they're his only 5 goals against Newcastle since Mach 2006 (17 games)

Also, think steve will almost certainly pick this: Krul;Mbemba,Taylor,Coloccini,Haidara;Anita,Colback;Obertan,Wijnaldum,Gouffran;Cisse

Think we'll see Aarons for Gouffran. But yeah otherwise that team.