Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Is he f*** man. He's s****.

If he's shite then i don't know what to think of the rest of the league considering he's one of the best fullbacks in the league. :lol:

Not that I think he's shite or anything but based on what exactly is Shaw one of the best full backs in the league. Started well this season, didn't play that much last season

He clearly had fitness issues last year, he's been class so far this year and was class for Southampton. Don't see why we all have to pretend a player is shite because he plays for a club we all hate :lol:

Same goes for Smalling tbh, although we should target Blind.

He clearly had fitness issues last year, he's been class so far this year and was class for Southampton. Don't see why we all have to pretend a player is shite because he plays for a club we all hate :lol:

Smalling was playing terrible for a while to be fair. He turned a corner since the red against City. Been brilliant ever since.

Worried with Blind at CB long term like. I hope we've a CB lined up.

I explicitly said in my post he wasn't shite ffs :lol: I just find calling him one of the best full backs in the league after two games of the season hilarious tbh

He clearly had fitness issues last year, he's been class so far this year and was class for Southampton. Don't see why we all have to pretend a player is s**** because he plays for a club we all hate :lol:

I explicitly said in my post he wasn't s**** ffs :lol:

Obviously that part wasn't aimed at you, also Froggy that's when the power of being able to change your mind comes in handy instead of having an fixed opinion for ever.  :lol:

Shaw is starting to look solid at the back but he doesn't achieve much going forward yet. Lots of bluster but not much of the ol' end product. Less than Clyne, just to pick the most obvious comparison. Among full-backs, he mightn't even be in the top ten in the league when it comes to attacking. He may get in the England team ahead of Baines, but his delivery is nowhere near as good. Like Phil Jones, he went for a big fee based on potential rather ability. The contrast is with Rio Ferdinand who was 30m of world-class finished article.

:lol: Mole you should know rightly I'm completely taking the piss. Anyone who's worth a proper football discussion will get one. You can hate Man United and not be a twat. Some haven't managed it yet and they'll continue to be aimed at with piss takes.

Di Maria only went on loan by the way.