Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Not impressed at all. Anita and Colback just doesn't work. Wijnaldum doesn't get involved enough in that position. Obertan still starting ahead of Aarons (and Thauvin which is more understandable). Mbemba at right back reeks of Yanga-Mbiwa treatment.

Aarons should be in for Obertan, but apart from that it's the right team. Taylor doesn't work at right back. We know this.

Not impressed at all. Anita and Colback just doesn't work. Wijnaldum doesn't get involved enough in that position. Obertan still starting ahead of Aarons (and Thauvin which is more understandable). Mbemba at right back reeks of Yanga-Mbiwa treatment.

Aarons should be in for Obertan, but apart from that it's the right team. Taylor doesn't work at right back. We know this.

The problem is he doesnt work at CB either

Have to waste literally 70 minutes of my life watching Obertan today. He's going to crawl into a hole at his own ground and go for a hiding.

This is a very negative post Kanji. I for one can't believe that you think Gabriel Obertan is the kind of player to crawl into his shell during a not especially big "big game". I think we need to give him a chance. Let's ignore the years of evidence we already have, it's time to OBELIEVE.

I don't think Anita/Colback is a permanent thing, tbh. It's there while the players get used to the system and Wijnaldum gets up to speed. I think if we had a fit Tiote (not that I'd play him, personally) we'd be seeing Gini at CM. Obertan is the one I'm not happy with but I think it's more about helping Haidara than anything else, I still think Aarons should be starting, mind.

Not much to complain about besides the obvious clown still being picked for some reason I don't know. The strange thing about it as well he offers the inexperienced haidara who will be a good player for us but has looked shaky no protection. It hasn't worked in the first two games so why pick it away to these fuckers

I know it's not really relevant but... is Riviere injured? Or just not in the squad?

I've heard he missed the bus yesterday.

Arrived on time, had a couple of glaring opportunities to get on the bus but walked into the frame of the door one time and slipped and fell at the crucial moment the other.

I think we'll get spanked about 3-0

Yup.

I reckon we will huff and puff and deserve more, but ultiamtely lose and concede 3. We will score a goal but it wrongfully be given as offside, and one of Man Utd's goals will be from the penalty spot.

Mitrovic instead of Cisse makes us look a fair bit stronger. I just hope that starting him will lessen his need to make some kind of impact by fair means or foul. He can ease himself into the game. Hopefully.

I'm hoping Ayoze has a good game that'll push him ahead of Obi in the pecking order.