West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Monday 14th Sept 8:00pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC

Trying to decide if I can maintain going radio silent today and watching after I get home. But a 3 pm kickoff for me in the USA means I won't get home till 7ish. 4 hours of radio silence is nearly impossible :lol:

Surely can't be too hard to avoid an EPL result -- reminds me of an old Likely Lads episode, if that cultural reference escapes anyone, it is well worth looking-up. Whatever you decide Kanji, hope you enjoy it mate. Howdy the lads! (That was a genuine typo  :lol:)

Trying to decide if I can maintain going radio silent today and watching after I get home. But a 3 pm kickoff for me in the USA means I won't get home till 7ish. 4 hours of radio silence is nearly impossible :lol:

Surely can't be too hard to avoid an EPL result -- reminds me of an old Likely Lads episode, if that cultural reference escapes anyone, it is well worth looking-up. Whatever you decide Kanji, hope you enjoy it mate. Howdy the lads! (That was a genuine typo  :lol:)

Oh sod off Flint!!!!!

Nervous! We really need something from this game..

Feel the same. I know it shouldn't, but it feels like it could be season defining. We had all the promise of a new era, the optimism, the excitement about new signings. It is time for results. Expecting our first win.

Oh sod off Flint!!!!!

:lol: episode is called No Hiding Place, btw.