West Ham 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 40

BlueStar

Really fucking depressing isn't it?

The sort of result/performance that makes you think Newcastle should quit while they're behind :lol: hopefully another international break is around the corner :laugh:

Honestly making me struggle to remember a time when this club used to make me happy. Just anger now :lol:

We can't score, can't defend - the most dangerous combo around.

We're so slow, predictable and lack any dynamism with the ball. Transitions are slow, we can't get in behind the defence and we don't even have set pieces to bail us out. Another 10 hours and we still wouldn't have scored.

Huge changes are needed for Watford, which is already a must win. Drop Cisse, drop Sissoko and play Perez and De Jong, who looked good after coming on.

We're in trouble.

Neville talking a bit of sense, we have a real problem in central midfield. It's not working.

Compelling argument; tbf it is an argument that has been echoing around in here all season. Solution showed itself tonight: SDJ at 10; Perez at LF (or RAa at LF & AP at CF) GW at CM.

I would try Tiote and Wijnaldum in there tbh, so sick of Anita and Colback offering nothing at all.

the two are a terrible pairing but when they brought up the passing thing it seems (to me anyway) more instruction from the manager than the players being incapable of passing forward

I would try Tiote and Wijnaldum in there tbh, so sick of Anita and Colback offering nothing at all.

the two are a terrible pairing but when they brought up the passing thing it seems (to me anyway) more instruction from the manager than the players being incapable of passing forward

What about passing out of play? Colback is excellent at that

Tiote is rank bad, every bit as bad as the aforementioned.

I know it's been a while but his performances when we finished 5th were way above anything I've ever seen from those 2.

Had we bothered to sign another quality centre back I would have looked to play Mbemba in midfield with Wijnaldum because at this point I hate everyone else in there.

add that to a LB and a Striker,and I'm with you.