Newcastle United 1-2 Watford - 19/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 21

Greg

It was so frustrating to watch us supposed to be pushing the ball forward, pressuring their defense, especially in the last 15 minutes or so, and Memba has the ball and he's just dribbling it in our own half, looking up for a pass, and every fucker is just standing there waiting for the ball. We have the worse off the ball movement of any team in the league.

We should have had two penalties today mind.

2??

Ā 

I can remember a shout for one in the 2nd half on Ayoze but at the time I thought he'd just stood on the ball.

Ā 

Was the first one in the first half on Cisse where the ball ended up trickling towards the goal line? That was more of a shout to be honest.

Couldn't watch the game, genuinely thought we'd win. So, how shit were we? Not an acceptable result, obviously.

The 1st half was worse than anything served up by pardew and Carver by some distance, absolutely abysmal.

Ā 

2nd half was better but we lack pace and penetration, we're pedestrian and predictable.

Ā 

After seeing mbemba on the ball, i'd be quite tempted to stick him into the holding roll in midfield. His passing is quality too.

Return of the Mike

Ā 

Unfortunately, but we need to get hold of that midfield. How far is dummet and sick note away?

We should have had two penalties today mind.

2??

Ā 

I can remember a shout for one in the 2nd half on Ayoze but at the time I thought he'd just stood on the ball.

Ā 

Was the first one in the first half on Cisse where the ball ended up trickling towards the goal line? That was more of a shout to be honest.

Ā 

Yes 2. First half Cisse was dragged back by the shirt when going for the ball, second half Perez was fouled with the defender missing the ball and going through Perez' ankle in the penalty area.

The only football we play, or try to play, is 5-a-side kickabouts in different areas all over the pitch. We don't seem to have a bigger picture vision for the whole pitch. We play with our heads down, and don't have anyone bar Siem De Jong who looks up and sees what's around him. He is crucial in this respect to our entire season. Athleticism and fancy flicks alone will get us relegated, easily.