Newcastle United 1-2 Watford - 19/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 21

Greg

Oh we've had worse results, meant in terms of opponent.

Watford, Blackpool, reading - absolutely nowt clubs.

Sheff Utd have a semblance of being a proper club not some twobit outfit from fucking nowhere. Ugh, what a mess.

It's an absolutely minging result, no question, but Watford look like a reasonable sort of outfit this season. I think they'll stay up. I wouldn't put this defeat alongside Sheff Utd, Blackpool or Reading - all of which were truly abhorrent displays against really rubbish sides.

Have all three promoted teams ever stayed in the Premier League before?

It's an absolutely minging result, no question, but Watford look like a reasonable sort of outfit this season. I think they'll stay up. I wouldn't put this defeat alongside Sheff Utd, Blackpool or Reading - all of which were truly abhorrent displays against really rubbish sides.

Have all three promoted teams ever stayed in the Premier League before?

The season we finished 5th.

As disappointing as yesterday's result was, without thinking there are 8  results in the premiership era, which are always going to be "worse" to me (8 losses to the Makems 1999-2015--out of 26 meetings, 9 wins, 9 draws). Also, probably worst ever premiership loss for me was "massacring" Man U 0-1 in March 1996. Closely followed by Blackburn away, a few games later (never forgiven Fenton...). There are a couple of relegation games, which were also  harder to take.

Sissoko-3 :spit:

That's because apparently it looked like he didn't care.Unfortunately there are plenty of mongs in St James who will swallow this sort of bullshit.

It actually annoys me how many fans seem to not rate Sissoko. Typed Sissoko into the search bar of twitter yesterday and the abuse he gets on what I thought was a very good performance is amazing. Hope he leaves and proves those mongs wrong

That's because apparently it looked like he didn't care.Unfortunately there are plenty of mongs in St James who will swallow this sort of bullshit.

It actually annoys me how many fans seem to not rate Sissoko. Typed Sissoko into the search bar of twitter yesterday and the abuse he gets on what I thought was a very good performance is amazing. Hope he leaves and proves those mongs wrong

I'd rather he stayed and contributed to us playing well than leave just so I can say I told you so to a few mongs like. Just ignore them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god.

Florian THAUVIN 4

Was content to jog around at times as the game passed him by

:lol: He ran his bollocks off the poor c***.

Nothing went past Colback though. He made 5 interceptions. Neglects to mention that it was probably 5 out of 50.

Yesterday was the first decent game he played since Southampton. He's never decisive, never influences a game so much that we might win it (since his first couple of games).

Yesterday was the first decent game he played since Southampton. He's never decisive, never influences a game so much that we might win it (since his first couple of games).

I think one player playing a big part in creating two great chances(Janmaat goal and Cisse sitter) is influencing a game that we might win it

I think one player playing a big part in creating two great chances(Janmaat goal and Cisse sitter) is influencing a game that we might win it

As stated, 6 games 2 decent performances if you're generous.

I don't like what he's got tbh.