Manchester City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 3/10/15 15:00

xLiaaamx

The club is a joke but lets not act like the club is the reason Gouffran might play.

That's all on McClaren, there is plenty of other choices he could make but he's choosing to play Gouffran. It's like having a go at the club for McClaren picking Obertan when Perez was sitting there on the bench.

Aye because the club just loved it when they saw one of the biggest opportunities for profit was riding the bench for the first 3 games :lol: Pretty sure they loved it when they saw their 12m " investment " was sitting on the bench last week as well.

Dunno why i bother, this is completely on McClaren and because they hired him is completely irrelevant.

Happy to mate, though may have City fans in tow. Where are you going pre-match?

Coming in with a mate via Darwin oddly and the direct trains are off so coming in via Tram so arrive at the Ethiad a few mins prior to march.

We played 4-2-3-1 against Chelsea, man :lol:

Just because the Chronicle keep on saying it was 4-4-2, it clearly wasn't. Ayoze was behind Mitrovic and we had 2 attacking mids in wide spots.

Bergkamp played deeper than Henry, did they play 4231?

Either way. Mitrovic and Perez will be unchanged.

Just because the Chronicle keep on saying it was 4-4-2, it clearly wasn't. Ayoze was behind Mitrovic and we had 2 attacking mids in wide spots.

It looked a 4-4-2 all day long against Chelsea to me like.

Aye i thought it was anarl mind,we played a lot better for it though.

Aye i thought it was anarl mind,we played a lot better for it though.

Perez was a clear no 10 so more like 4-4-1-1 but numbers really dont matter