Manchester City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 3/10/15 15:00

xLiaaamx

Yaya don't be too much of a miss for them. A front 4 of Sterling, Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero with Fernando and Fernandinho behind them is still disgusting.

Need to pressure him. Dont think he's all that.

Also every chance its the same Sterling that Dummett marked out of a game this time last year :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Obertan and Aarons out.

Marveaux will have to be on the bench then?

Just saw a sad looking Obertan walking past Barclays Bank on Percy Street when I was on my dinner break.

Just realised he has to spend Saturday afternoon with his lass with the game not being at home. Got to feel for those types

Gouffran left will be to give a bit extra protection to Mbabu I reckon - the lad hasn't played well for a while but his workrate is usually decent.

the bloke is a pile of shite why pay 11 million on a player and not play him based on one bad game. Same shit different manager

Kompany, Clichy, Delph, Nasri and Toure all ruled out.

Happy days! They are worse without Toure and Kompany; Nasri is also a constant threat. Silva is main worry, closely followed by Aguero, but let's face it ... They have a canny squad. All I'm hoping for (thinking of drive home with four City fans...) is we make decent fist of it, score an away goal (or two) and maintain/build confidence.

Newcastle will attempt to end a winless start to the Premier League season at the eighth time of asking on Saturday at a venue where they have failed to claim maximum points in any of their previous eleven visits.

Should they fail to do that, then this will become our worst start to a season in the Premier League era:

Season-opening winless runs (PL only):

2014/15: won the eighth game

2013/14: won the third game

2012/13: won the first game

2011/12: won the second game

2010/11: won the second game

2008/09: won the second game

2007/08: won the first game

2006/07: won the first game

2005/06: won the sixth game

2004/05: won the fifth game

2003/04: won the seventh game

2002/03: won the first game

2001/02: won the third game

2000/01: won the second game

1999/00: won the eighth game

1998/99: won the fifth game

1997/98: won the first game

1996/97: won the second game

1995/96: won the first game

1994/95: won the first game

1993/94: won the fourth game

United's worst-ever start came in the 1898/99 campaign when they were winless in ten games (six losses and four draws) before finally breaking their duck by beating Liverpool 3-0 at SJP on Bonfire Night 1898.

:anguish: