Copa América Centenario

Deuce

Well, we've killed James.

He can say goodbye to that big money move this summer. Madrid'll have to ship him out on loan to a Championship club instead...

:lol: James waiting for a Colback pass. Even imagining it makes me feel bad for the dude.

:lol: Kaz was (probably) joking, but I'd def have Donovan in this team. Give a shit if he's 50.

:lol: He's only 34 too. Next manager will have him back for Russia 2018.

Not adequately replacing LD has been one of the biggest shortcomings of this team and still is.

:lol: Kaz was (probably) joking, but I'd def have Donovan in this team. Give a shit if he's 50.

Not adequately replacing LD has been one of the biggest shortcomings of this team and still is.

Fuck happened to Green?

Fuck happened to Green?

Needs to get out of Munich and find first-team football.

Gonna be loads of over-analysis from the U.S. soccer twitterati over the next couple days. At the end of the day, Colombia are one of the best teams in tournament. They play compact football, solid defense, and are excellent on the counter. They didn't make mistakes and capitalized on those made by the U.S.

Gonna be loads of over-analysis from the U.S. soccer twitterati over the next couple days. At the end of the day, Colombia are one of the best teams in tournament. They play compact football, solid defense, and are excellent on the counter. They didn't make mistakes and capitalized on those made by the U.S.

Colombia didn't get out of second gear and was never in trouble. It was a pretty dispiriting performance by the US, to be frank.

Yay my insomnia :(

Colombia didn't get out of second gear and was never in trouble. It was a pretty dispiriting performance by the US, to be frank.

:lol: Second gear? Colombia had some friends pushing it towards a garage while it steered and still smoked us.

They didn't have to, because the U.S. simply hasn't been a good team since the WC. Recent friendlies notwithstanding.

Stadium only looks about 30% full for Costa Rica v Paraguay

Probably because it's Costa Rica v Paraguay.

Still. I though the USA was pumped to have this tournament. Some shite like Albania v Switzerland in the euros will still be sold out.

I'm not expecting it to be full like, the stadium is massive but this turn out is still poor imo

I was going to ask where it was, then realized it was in Orlando.

Not a huge population of either Costa Ricans or Paraguayans in Orlando, it was probably a weak match to put there. The Brazil match and others might sell out.

The tournament has to rely on fan populations already in the U.S. to make up numbers. European fans will just hop over to France, as it's really not far for even the farthest team. We'll see what the attendance figures look like for this one, think it'll probably still be a decent amount for a non-premium match.