Newcastle United 0 - 3 Leicester City (post-match joy and adulation from pg. 26)

Dave

If I still gave a shit I'd be furious about today. As it happens I can't even summon up the energy to even get mildly irritated any longer, the losses blend into one, resigned shoulder shrug. It was exactly the same after the win at Bournemouth too ftr. They're not worth getting annoyed about any more, what happens will happen and I'll start to get enthused again once the cunt who owns us moves on. The club's in a coma and I'll visit every now and again but ultimately I'm waiting for it to wake again, could be another decade or so imo.

Same.

Maclaren;

"Football kicks you right where it hurts. Today was a setback, but not a typical performance - very disappointing and we need more consistency. Full credit to Leicester - no excuses for today. We were poor today. Only thing we can do is get back to work on Monday and work hard to put it right. Bournemouth result may have masked today's performance. International break didn't come at a good time. Understand's the fans frustrations."

Lowes trying to put a positive spin on it, citing Leicester's example of how things can turn around. Maclaren unsurprisingly agrees with him! :(

Sounds like a guy who hasn't got a clue how to turn it around. Keegan would have had steam coming out of his ears if one of his sides had played like that.

I am at the point where I hate football. I watch other teams and they try but we look so shit and can't even string a few passes together.

Other teams are stronger, faster, quicker to react, know the basics, are organised, have a shape, have tactics and play as a team. We are none of this

I watch other football for pleasure- I watch us because I once lived for it, and now just.. erm well Im not sure what tbh.

If ever a post summed up my feelings it's this one.

I get no pleasure out of football while we continue to be so shit

I watch other football for pleasure- I watch us because I once lived for it, and now just.. erm well Im not sure what tbh.

Like a husband sat at the bedside of a dying wife he stopped loving years ago.

Aye. I think I might be done tbh. It's actively spoiling my weekends now, would take some effort to break the habit but i can't help but feel I would be better off for it.

Guest firetotheworks

Sometimes I surprise myself with the relative ease in which I'm able to avoid bothering with Newcastle matches, then I check the score and realise why. Life's too short to change your weekends to fit in a club this worthless.

Like a husband sat at the bedside of a dying wife he stopped loving years ago.

Deep. The wife is absolutely minging and has never given decent handjobs.

Shearer hates Coloccini, like. Don't blame him.

Coloccini was just jogging along for the first goal expecting Sissoko to win the tackle. He should have been tearing back to block Vardy cutting inside. Inexcusable.

Shearer hates Coloccini, like. Don't blame him.

Coloccini was just jogging along for the first goal expecting Sissoko to win the tackle. He should have been tearing back to block Vardy cutting inside. Inexcusable.

He also just lobbed a ball right into the centre of the pitch for the 2nd too. Awful