Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United - Sunday 13/12/15 at 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Aye but most the teams below us, haven't been in the Prem all year :lol:

Was talking about Villa specifically, the poor bastards :lol:

It's basically a disgrace that both teams are still in the top flight.

There's no way we are winning this unless Spurs put out a weakened side due to playing on Thursday. Can anybody really see our players putting in a shift like last week away from home?

Can't remember the last time we won two in a row.

Looking for ideas for pubs in North Tyneside away from the city that are nice and quiet to watch this game with my brother?

Crescent club in Cullercoats.

Thought about that again but isn't it supposed to be members only?

Looking for ideas for pubs in North Tyneside away from the city that are nice and quiet to watch this game with my brother?

Nah, me and you went there for the QPR match last season without any problems. I've been a few times without issue.

The lad who used to work in the Townhouse works there, he'll let you in if theirs any problems.

There's no way we are winning this unless Spurs put out a weakened side due to playing on Thursday. Can anybody really see our players putting in a shift like last week away from home?

Can't remember the last time we won two in a row.

Think McClaren will be in for a shock the moment we concede a goal today, which we will. I can envisage another total capitulation the moment we concede.

Nah, me and you went there for the QPR match last season without any problems. I've been a few times without issue.

The lad who used to work in the Townhouse works there, he'll let you in if theirs any problems.

Wouldn't know his name or if he knows me well enough bar the odd tiny bit of small talk. Couldn't see him letting me in.

I can't see anything but a loss here tbh, a spirited loss by a small margin would be a decent result (yes we've fallen that far) so we can take some confidence into a must win Villa game, a draw would be a great result so long as we could get those points at Villa.