Newcastle vs Everton - Saturday 26th December 2015, 5.30pm - live on BT Sport

buzza

Can't see a thread anywhere? What's wrong with the mods around here... slack...very slack!

Anyway, here are my christmas changes and a gameplan to nullify Lukaku:

----------------------------------Fats----------------------------------------------

Janmaat----------Mbemba---------Dummet-----------------Mbabu

---------------------------Tiote (or Anita)------------------------------

Sissoko----------Perez-----------Gini---------------Thauvin

-----------------------------Mitro----------------------------------

Colo on the bench cos' he's gash at defending against anyone over 6ft. DeJong punished for missing a sitter and perez and mitro on from the start. Thauvin to add some ammo from the wing and Mbabu to give him some backing. If dummet is to make it here it's at centre back and not left back (gash there!)

Can't see a thread anywhere? What's wrong with the mods around here... slack...very slack!

----------------------------------Fats----------------------------------------------

Colo on the bench cos' he's gash at defending against anyone over 6ft. DeJong punished for missing a sitter and perez and mitro on from the start. Thauvin to add some ammo from the wing and Mbabu to give him some backing. If dummet is to make it here it's at centre back and not left back (gash there!)

You could even put coloccini in as the defensive midfielder instead of Tiote, that way we get rid of both jack and anita!!! Yippeee

You could even put coloccini in as the defensive midfielder instead of Tiote, that way we get rid of both jack and anita!!! Yippeee

You couldn't just put Colo basically on his own in midfield man. The bloke can't run :lol:

They're pretty average at the back but I'm not looking forward to Barkley/Deulofeu running at our defence and laying them on a plate for Lukaku. I'll go for an optimistic 2-2 if Mitro and Ayoze start.

Can see a lot of goals in this one, neither team are very good at this defending bullshit, whereas they at least are pretty good at scoring goals. Their style of play should suit McClaren's counter attacking football as well.