Newcastle vs Everton - Saturday 26th December 2015, 5.30pm - live on BT Sport

buzza

[emoji38] I got given these from an account manager at work whose a season ticket holder as a thanks for helping him out when he started. First time I've been in years and my conscience is clear. Should obviously have burnt them and sent him the video on Skype mind.

The rain's nowhere near heavy enough to water log our pitch

It was last night mind.

However, it isn't now and the problem at the villa game was that there was a 20 minute deluge of biblical proportions in the middle of a longer storm. Been nowt like that but is still persistently raining.

Only one team will be playing a progressive possession based game and it ain't going to be us. Been raining way more in Manchester anyway and City's pitch has been fine so it'd be the height of negligence if it wasn't fine.

[emoji38] I got given these from an account manager at work whose a season ticket holder as a thanks for helping him out when he started. First time I've been in years and my conscience is clear. Should obviously have burnt them and sent him the video on Skype mind.

Tell it to the judge.

Elliot, Janmaat, Coloccini, Mbemba, Dummett, Sissoko, Colback, Anita, Wijnaldum, Perez, Mitrovic #nufc  #efc

Lose Colback and Dummett and that's not a bad starting 11.

And Coloccini and Anita and pray Sissoko is vaguely up for it and pray Janmaat fancies trying to defend; agreed.