Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

I think Rafa needs to manage his ego. He sounded pretty affected by not starting at the back end of last year and seemingly put in a lot of work over summer only to be behind Jack fucking Colback for the 1st game. Genuinely think he could be vital for us, need to get him motivated.

If he had a better attitude and played with intelligence Rafa would play him.  He doesn't possess those attributes, I doubt Rafa will ever trust him.  If that's the case I hope Hull give us our money back for him

Does Jack Colback play with intelligence, like? His attitude has sounded spot on all Summer.

If he had a better attitude and played with intelligence Rafa would play him.  He doesn't possess those attributes, I doubt Rafa will ever trust him.  If that's the case I hope Hull give us our money back for him

Does Jack Colback play with intelligence, like? His attitude has sounded spot on all Summer.

no.  But he tries to run around a bit. Gets through a fair bit of it.  Shelvey can't even do that.  Rafa has benched Shelvey loads and played Colback instead.  That's absolutely awful from Shelvey. I would love to sell the both of them as I don't think Rafa rates either. 

Yeah I doubt a flight like that will impact him too much, I doubt he's necking jagers when he gets there. As long as he's focused when he returns.

Doesn't Ronaldo swan off to Morroco quite regularly when he's free?

Seems strange to be jetting off this early in the season either injured or he's off

Or they've trained intensively and are having a couple of days off before returning to training.  We played on Friday so it makes sense that they have the weekend off.

Not long ago, Shelvey was playing for Liverpool and England. Now he's struggling to get into a Championship side. If he's going to get his career back on track, he needs to knuckle down, but I suspect that he's taking the easy option and thinking how unjust it all is.