Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sky must set up an agreement with clubs to keep hush until the late hours to keep up this charade like.

I've often thought this like. Sky basically run football these days so it wouldn't surprise me.

Aye, thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew things hours before but drag it out.

Sky Bet is presumably a nice little money spinner, it's completely in their interests for things to drag on. Or for them to keep talking about deals that may never happen.

Sky must set up an agreement with clubs to keep hush until the late hours to keep up this charade like.

I've often thought this like. Sky basically run football these days so it wouldn't surprise me.

And several betting markets.

Do we reckon Townsend and Ritchie is good enough as first choice wingers in the Premier League by the way? Ideally we'd sign someone even better in the summer then have those two competing for the other space.

Do medicals have to be done before the transfer is announced? I ask because there's usually deals coming through at like 2am and the player isnt even at the club he's signing for yet

In this case apparently not. I think loan deals will be less stringent and of course we have rather recent medical records of Townsend. Word is that he doesn't have to be on Tyneside in order for us to get it done.

Do medicals have to be done before the transfer is announced? I ask because there's usually deals coming through at like 2am and the player isnt even at the club he's signing for yet

Don't think so, just the paperwork through to the Premier League or in this case the Football League.

In this case apparently not. I think loan deals will be less stringent and of course we have rather recent medical records of Townsend. Word is that he doesn't have to be on Tyneside in order for us to get it done.

Then my next question is could he feasibly play for Palace (or bench) tonight then sign after? :lol:  Game will be over by 9:45pm

Do we reckon Townsend and Ritchie is good enough as first choice wingers in the Premier League by the way? Ideally we'd sign someone even better in the summer then have those two competing for the other space.

It's a better combo than some current Premier League clubs have. Both know the league and will straight away get the job done. Depends on who you might say better. We've had some absolute gash players coming here with big reputations but couldn't do much. Ritchie and Townsend will do well for us. No harm getting in competition for them though.

It's a better combo than some current Premier League clubs have. Both know the league and will straight away get the job done. Depends on who you might say better. We've had some absolute gash players coming in here in the past with big reputation but couldn't do much here. Ritchie and Townsend will do well for us. No harm getting in competition for them though.

Ritchie has one season, Townsend about 2 months consistently.

Probably,but you know that's never going to happen. He's not in their squad.

never mind then. I read on twitter earlier today he's travelled(/ing) with them to Bournemouth

He is.

It's a better combo than some current Premier League clubs have. Both know the league and will straight away get the job done. Depends on who you might say better. We've had some absolute gash players coming here with big reputations but couldn't do much. Ritchie and Townsend will do well for us. No harm getting in competition for them though.

think it's becoming clear that ritchie's success will be heavily dependant on the type of FB he plays with, the more mobile and attacking the better really