Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The club deserve this to backfire spectacularly and fuck up promotion. It's if they think it's nailed on and we don't have to put much effort in. Saying that some of the players and fans think it as well so they aren't the only ones.

The club deserve this to backfire spectacularly and fuck up promotion. It's if they think it's nailed on and we don't have to put much effort in. Saying that some of the players and fans think it as well so they aren't the only ones.

:lol: Get a grip ffs.

The main problem is not having a backup and knowing when to move on as usual. We knew it would be difficult so should have something else lined up but never do

It's not difficult if you don't insist on hardballing every deal and learn your lessons.

Because we haven't signed a fraudulent bald coward? We'll be fine.

The main problem is not having a backup and knowing when to move on as usual. We knew it would be difficult so should have something else lined up but never do

It's not difficult if you don't insist on hardballing every deal and learn your lessons.

True, could be much easier if we accept we have to pay a bit more at times to seal a deal and consider the benefits rather than just concerned we are overpaying.

Just because we haven't signed a fraudulent bald coward? We'll be fine.

We haven't signed anyone, though.

In spite of the fact, it has to be said, that it's recently been rammed down our throats just how mediocre we are with an injury problem or two.

Honestly boggles my mind how Ashley has been so successful in business when he so relentlessly refuses to learn from past mistakes. What a f***ing arsehole.

You say that but he's always made money be it TV money, free advertising, players sold.  He always wins - club come a distant second. 

When the dust settles we're in a reasonable position being essentially 7 points clear with a game in hand and the strongest squad in the league. Win tomorrow and the frustration will dissipate.

Reading win & we lose, reckon I'll have a few weeks off here :lol:

When the dust settles we're in a reasonable position being essentially 7 points clear with a game in hand and the strongest squad in the league. Win tomorrow and the frustration will dissipate.

The fact Collback is back up to Shelvey worries me.

Anyone else now hoping for a reading win and a loss for us :lol:

Not really, no.

Most hysteria-junkies probably do tbf.

Massively frustrating, should've got this done.

Need Atsu back sharpish.

Atsu is only a bit part player isn't really Integral to our push, we absolutely have to keep Shelvey fit and playing and hope teams don't just sit deep and man mark him.

Because we haven't signed a fraudulent bald coward? We'll be fine.

The point you're missing is our manager wanted him and was led to believe it would happen.

Not really, no.

:lol: :thup: I disagree with 'shola here though, obvs. Win the league or not I cannit see how failing to bring in the managers targets isn't - and I'm going to completely wet the bed here - terrifying.