C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew setting up a 3-4-3 would be hilarious. That formation needs so much discipline and tactical awareness. They also have the most goofy plodding centrebacks ever. They will all be falling over each other man.

Here's hoping :lol:

Would be interesting to watch. Also Delaney looks like he actively hates Pardew.

Well to be fair to Delaney, he has met him.

From Holloway, to Pulis, to Warnock to Alan Pardew to Big Sam... ffs Parish.

I'm sure you've told us on here that Parish is a good owner?

Yep, overall you would have to say he is.

Took Palace from a FC in administration in the Championship to 4 consecutive season in the PL for the first time ever. Until last year, lower midtable finishes at that.

But it's time to kick on from the likes of Pardew & Big Sam. They've got talented players. The ambition should be midtable not survival.

I'm pretty sure I heard a story of how he ripped off his own fans in order to gain the funding to buy Palace. Set up a fund where Palace fans could pay into and they would receive a degree of control and special offers/priority tickets etc. He hasn't given them any say in the club or any benefits to those who payed in. The club is owned in his name etc.

I don't know about that. I know it went from a fans consortium lead by Parish where fans donated so the consortium could gain control... to seemingly just Parish.

Well I can't say for sure, just what I heard. I have to admit, something about him seems off.

Well he's a Pardew fan. That's enough of a warning sign that he's a fucking disaster of a human being

probably not far off, or he's got a tank of manatee's deciding his tactics and team selections

A tank of Manatees would have a better win ratio than this fraud.

I'm sure you could

probably not far off, or he's got a tank of manatee's deciding his tactics and team selections

A tank of Manatees would have a better win ratio than this fraud.

I'm sure you could involve a tank of Manatee's in a fish quiz like.

Some kind of win, lose or draw format, Alan would be over the moon.

Guest neesy111

What game with us did he go to 3 at the back?

Away to Stoke I think with Sol Campbell, we lost 5-0.

4-0

Ah yes, how could I forget I was there.

Couldn't get his side to hold out when 4-3 up after 85 minutes against one of the worst sides in the league.

He isn't beating Southampton.

This is what he does! Expect a few wins and his mates in the media to come out and state how his real class is showing and how they are out of their bad run......the run that has lasted all year!

Pardew setting up a 3-4-3 would be hilarious. That formation needs so much discipline and tactical awareness. They also have the most goofy plodding centrebacks ever. They will all be falling over each other man.

Here's hoping [emoji38]

Would be interesting to watch. Also Delaney looks like he actively hates Pardew.

Well to be fair to Delaney, he has met him.

[emoji38]