C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Stop showing off about basic human decency then you fucking weirdos. [emoji38] As if anyone's impressed because Cuba and Deuce would report paedophiles. Yous absolutely love showing off about how basically decent you are, it's proper weird. I'm already the least popular poster on here tbf, so I may as well not bother pulling punches.

We were blatantly asked what we would do if one of our friends were an alleged pedophile, you absolute rectangle.

You were involved before that, not that the question changes anything about whether you were showing off or not like.

Could just be that you’re a miserable person. In which case I do empathize, but which ultimately isn’t my fault.

Absolutely, but they're not mutually exclusive, like. Godspeed to you and the other American posters' penchant for thinking you're all Atticus Finch over nowt though. Obviously no one else agrees, which is fair enough.

Also entirely accurate. [emoji38]

I actually agree with you about the phenomenon at large on the whole internet tbh, a sort of sister function to virtue signalling, but the alarms didn't go off (for me) in this case. :dontknow:

Stop showing off about basic human decency then you fucking weirdos. [emoji38] As if anyone's impressed because Cuba and Deuce would report paedophiles. Yous absolutely love showing off about how basically decent you are, it's proper weird. I'm already the least popular poster on here tbf, so I may as well not bother pulling punches.

We were blatantly asked what we would do if one of our friends were an alleged pedophile, you absolute rectangle.

You were involved before that, not that the question changes anything about whether you were showing off or not like.

Could just be that you’re a miserable person. In which case I do empathize, but which ultimately isn’t my fault.

Absolutely, but they're not mutually exclusive, like. Godspeed to you and the other American posters' penchant for thinking you're all Atticus Finch over nowt though. Obviously no one else agrees, which is fair enough.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2301451_o.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking sanctimonious cunt.

Yup  [emoji38]

I don't even know who you are tbh, I wasn't even on about you.

Guest firetotheworks

such an unnecessary chelp from KI ike [emoji38]

To me it's necessary like. I dunno how Hans puts up with being spoken down to like he's both a child and some sort of alt right sympathiser time after time after time by people who think they're Atticus Finch over fuck all. At least I'm aware that I'm a dick.

such an unnecessary chelp from KI ike [emoji38]

To me it's necessary like. I dunno how Hans puts up with being spoken down to like he's both a child and some sort of alt right sympathiser time after time after time by people who think they're Atticus Finch over fuck all. At least I'm aware that I'm a dick.

Having disagreements with someone isn't the same as talking down to them or treating them like a child. And man, I've rarely been less than civil to you, and when I have, I've apologized for it. But you're just an unrelenting asshole. I don't know who or what broke you, but man, just fuck off.