C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew is such a small man.

Edit:  Funny enough I was watching the Alan Partridge episode last night where he had to sack his production team, hiding in another room using the intercom.

You could se Pards doing that  :lol: :lol:

:lol: Absolutely!

"Hello, it's Alan again. I've locked you in the dressing room so you can't get me. But you can leave by the fire escape. You haven't got new contracts, I just didn’t have the guts to say that earlier"

Then Andy Woodman comes back with Pringles and a Lion Bar.

Don't really have anything against Palace despite their fans going on like a bunch of melts but they are just another bunch being duped by this idiots hype. Best thing that could happen is that he gets sacked after an abysmal run and headbutts/dismembers someone in the process. Banished to the conference forever.

Pardew is such a small man.

Edit:  Funny enough I was watching the Alan Partridge episode last night where he had to sack his production team, hiding in another room using the intercom.

You could se Pards doing that  :lol: :lol:

:lol: Absolutely!

"Hello, it's Alan again. I've locked you in the dressing room so you can't get me. But you can leave by the fire escape. You haven't got new contracts, I just didn’t have the guts to say that earlier"

:lol: :lol:

He would have done that with Jonas and Raylor if he hadn't of jumped ship.

I'd like to see him take them down, but Parish wouldn't allow him to do that. He doesn't have it secured for life there like he did here.

Yeah the best case scenario is if he has a decent, but not too decent run now, everyone rallies around him, Ian Wright crawls out of his hole, then his slow, inexorable slide begins in November time. :smugdog: and it's too late by the time May rolls around

Looking at the fixtures, if he doesn't hit a bit of lucky form around now, he's completely fucked come January.  :happy1:

Which would mean that Woodman also gets treated to a day at an owl sanctuary and a dinner with a big plate before having sex with Pardew in a hotel room until he is chastised for getting  chocolate mousse on the skirt thing round the bed and being sacked in a radio interview.

Busy day for the big fella.

Don't really have anything against Palace despite their fans going on like a bunch of melts but they are just another bunch being duped by this idiots hype. Best thing that could happen is that he gets sacked after an abysmal run and headbutts/dismembers someone in the process. Banished to the conference forever.

http://i63.tinypic.com/23jkas2.gif

:lol:

He's somehow managed to start losing his own fans quicker than he lost the majority of Newcastle ones. Fantastic stuff Pardew, that takes a different level of ineptitude.

Yeah, the geordies with their unrealistic expectations were remarkably, and in this case depressingly, patient with him compared to the average set of fans.

He's somehow managed to start losing his own fans quicker than he lost the majority of Newcastle ones. Fantastic stuff Pardew, that takes a different level of ineptitude.

Yeah, the geordies with their unrealistic expectations were remarkably, and in this case depressingly, patient with him compared to the average set of fans.

We were amazing with him and yet we get stick beyond all fairness, I suppose that's why it makes our blood boil so much when you read the crap about us and him.

God bless Gallowgate Ender mind on there. I wouldn't go on personally but the minute he says anything it's the straw man how have Newcastle done since? Or you hounded him out - despite being justified. The media stereotype of high expectations peddled by the man himself is well entrenched. I don't think you'll find a sane Newcastle fan who thinks on merit that aren't aren't where we deserve to be. Besides, I am obsessed with hating the likes of Pardew - he's bad for the game and his appointment in the top flight flies against any idea of a meritocracy and he's everything wrong with a fraternal boys club in the English game.

The opinion on their forum has definitely turned in the last couple of days. Before Saturday they were still having a go at our fans, now they're all up in arms with some of them wanting him sacked before Saturday. :lol:

What does he do that makes him have a good first season and then for it to go tits up after that ?

He gets away with being the new manager, strings a few winning streaks together and everyone seems happy.  The following season he gets a winning streak then goes on massive losing streaks.  Fans are then alerted to the team having no plan B and a lot of the time just seem to struggle through games. He'll then nabble a few wins to keep a team up.

The following season he'll start badly even after a full pre season and new signings, the football is exactly the same.  fans realise he is a fraud.

What does he do that makes him have a good first season and then for it to go tits up after that ?

i think he must have something behind that scenes that manages to galvanise players for a short time, all he did at palace was motivate players already there and get them more 'organised' (defensive) than they were so their more attacking players could thrive

once other teams find that out he has no plan b and then starts to tinker more often to get out of the ruts he digs himself into, hence the LB fetish...occasionally he'll score with his random team/tactics generator and score a mini-run to save his bacon but then it's firmly back into the rut

He also prefers sloggers to gifted players, talented players look like they lose form and fall out of the team.

i think that's a direct consequence of his 'style', i.e. the 8-9 grafters allow the talent to shine for a while but that inevitably wears off as no-one can keep up that level of performance, pardew then subconsciously blames them and at some points starts pulling them from the team or making them track opposing left backs and so on

i think he must have something behind that scenes that manages to galvanise players for a short time, all he did at palace was motivate players already there and get them more 'organised' (defensive) than they were so their more attacking players could thrive

once other teams find that out he has no plan b and then starts to tinker more often to get out of the ruts he digs himself into, hence the LB fetish...occasionally he'll score with his random team/tactics generator and score a mini-run to save his bacon but then it's firmly back into the rut

I don't know about his previous clubs but with us he took over a decent squad which he steadily dismantled and in the end destroyed the team spirit. Seems to be doing exactly the same at Palace so far.

Guest firetotheworks

"Hate to say it but Newcastle fans were absolutely right, they said early doors Pardew is inept and must go"

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Better than sex.

:fwap:

And when he eventually gets sacked, the media will say that a big club like Palace deserve better and should be aiming higher