C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

His signing of Adebayor worked out so poorly :lol: been completely swept under the rug. Hopefully Benteke is isooated so he snatches at chances when they eventually come.

This is so true - didn't he mention his 'experience' with difficult players when he signed the fucker too?

Wasn't HBA mentioned?

He said if he could deal with Ben Arfa then he could deal with Adebayor.  And he kept to his word there - he dealt with both players by not giving them games.

Benteke has been out of form for a while now. Worst thing he can do is join a Pardew team. Don't fancy his chances of performing well at all. Adebayor couldn't produce for Pardew, and I think it might be the same kind of scenario for Benteke.

His signing of Adebayor worked out so poorly :lol: been completely swept under the rug. Hopefully Benteke is isooated so he snatches at chances when they eventually come.

This is so true - didn't he mention his 'experience' with difficult players when he signed the fucker too?

Wasn't HBA mentioned?

He said if he could deal with Ben Arfa then he could deal with Adebayor.  And he kept to his word there - he dealt with both players by not giving them games.

I thought he'd mentioned HBA at the time Fucking heinous swine.

At nufc, when a player was playing well, Pardew had signed him.  When a player wasnt working out "my hands are tied, i dont choose the players arriving" .  The bloke is an uttter excuse worm.

Guest firetotheworks

Just seen him on SSN talking about Benteke... saying he wanted him when he was up here.

Were we ever linked with him??

No, he's just a liar.

Finally got Benteke for £27m, big money for Palace.

Didn't they get £25 for Bolasie though? [emoji38]

More in the context of the club letting him drop £27m on one player than the overall net balance.