C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Palace fans dont know what they're talking about hounding him out.

Do they not remember how he got them to an FA Cup final?

What an ungreatful set of fans hounding out a solid manager.

I mean are these winless runs not good enough for them? Deluded fools.

In his prematch presser he made a clean sheet a priority and swiftly proceeds to ship 5 and turn a 4-3 lead into a 4-5 defeat in injury time. It's beautiful, it's Hollywood, it's Pardew.

Wonder who's fault it is this week?  :)

The whole nation will be talking about this game. There is nowhere to hide. He is done ... such a shame in a way.

Palace fans deserve so much more. The spirit of the players will be completely destroyed. They'll need someone pretty decent to come in and lift them now. We all know how once that Pardew rot sets in, it does take some shifting even after a change of manager.

The whole nation will be talking about this game. There is nowhere to hide. He is done ... such a shame in a way.

Palace fans deserve so much more. The spirit of the players will be completely destroyed. They'll need someone pretty decent to come in and lift them now. We all know how once that Pardew rot sets in, it does take some shifting even after a change of manager.

fuck off

bunch of absolute cunts. Hope they do a Portsmouth

Guest firetotheworks

Think I'll watch MOTD tonight for the first time since Lineker was in his pants. Best bit is that I cashed out my Palace win bet at 4-3 up.

[emoji38] The only choice for someone who truly knows and has truly learned from what any Pardew scoreline means.

f*** off

bunch of absolute c***s. Hope they do a Portsmouth

:serious:

deserve so much more ...

deserve so much better ...

Spot the difference bro.

f*** off

deserve so much more ...

Spot the difference bro.

There isn't one.

f*** off

deserve so much more ...

Spot the difference bro.

There isn't one.

Well I meant they deserve so much more Pardew, so do one Deuce. I'm happy with the USA today, so don't ruin it. Bob Bradley is the man.