Newcastle United 2-1 West Ham 16/01/16 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Newcastle attempted 23 shots in this match; their highest tally in a single Premier League goal this season and the most that they have had in a PL game since September 2014.

Rattled

Didn't mention anything about our great performance in the first half. Biased c***.

Why would you even say that? Maybe once he could've gotten away with it, but THREE TIMES along with the 'look at them', stuff makes it hilarious. Love how he tries to look down on us.

West Ham will fall away again they have nothing sustainable happening to them as will Palace... a few good results and they are crowing about being a big club... next season we'll be back above them as McLaren gradually puts his squad together to begin threatening the higher echelons and Pardew will slip sack-wards down the table too :)

Think i put my thoughts here!

Shelvey: Sweet baby Jesus - what a blessing! He made it so clear what we have been missing all season! His 2 passes leading to our goals is what we have missed...gives us so many options going forward. Superb debut!

Saivet: difficult to say much...he looked ok and had some nice tackles and passes...

Blob: Well...never thought he would perform on this level consistently...Think the guys like him and trusts him.

Colo: When he performs like in the last two matches...he makes me very proud! I so much wants him to do well. He makes me hard at times :smitten:

Gini: He could play for any team in the world...just hope we will hold on to him for 1 more season...were we perform well and pushes for top 6-7!

Mbemba: Cost another goal...love him still.

Mitrovic: Looks funny at times. But you do not get a much better target man...when he starts scoring also he will be a top striker. Love everything about him!

Perez: well placed goal. Class!

Colback: did ok when moved to LB. Dummett did well too. A position we should upgrade next season!

Just wondering what others thoughts are for the rest of the season after yesterday ? Now that Wijnaldum is playing in his best position and we have a central midfielder who can pass. Some decent performances recently culminating in yesterdays first half (if that makes sense). Should we be looking at that as a one off and playing above ourselves or should that be the regular standard ?

Guest firetotheworks

Reckon we need to get the lot and give them to the homeless. I want to see a homeless army storming round town in those.

We should actually do this tbh.

That West Ham fan from the video has taken to the comment section to try and defend himself :lol: :lol:

Tom Down 14 hours ago

Did you actually hear what I said Newcastle fans? Enjoy the championship you mugs. Sorry I've kept quiet but even when you've won and which you deserved to win. You show your class and throw a bottle which hits a 61 year old West Ham fan in the head (oap by the way) and you wonder why our lot wanted to fight? Fuck off you northern twats and as I day enjoy the championship next season

Tom Down 14 hours ago

Yeah I'm deluded you spastic fuck off and when you're relagated I will laugh at you you twat

Tom Down 14 hours ago

Fuck off you northern slapper. Who would want to spunk over a face like yours? They wouldn't even get hard

Tom Down 14 hours ago

I will shove Payet up your mums arse while I make her gag - fuck off you northern cunt

That West Ham fan from the video has taken to the comment section to try and defend himself :lol: :lol:

Tom Down 14 hours ago

Did you actually hear what I said Newcastle fans? Enjoy the championship you mugs. Sorry I've kept quiet but even when you've won and which you deserved to win. You show your class and throw a bottle which hits a 61 year old West Ham fan in the head (oap by the way) and you wonder why our lot wanted to fight? f*** off you northern t***s and as I day enjoy the championship next season

Tom Down 14 hours ago

Yeah I'm deluded you spastic f*** off and when you're relagated I will laugh at you you t***

Tom Down 14 hours ago

f*** off you northern slapper. Who would want to spunk over a face like yours? They wouldn't even get hard

Tom Down 14 hours ago

I will shove Payet up your mums arse while I make her gag - f*** off you northern c***

That's dreadful. He's lost in a big way :lol: