Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

Get involved

#bbcfootball

Posted at

17:47

Talk Sense Man!: Crazy to talk of sacking McClaren without a better alternative immediately available to step in. Who is that?

The fucking tea lady

Rafa, Moyes, Rodgers ... all jobless, but we will persist with this limp dicked joker.

Moyes is the only one of those remotely realistic and I still don't think he'd take it

His stock is falling with two failed stints since Everton, all be it Man Utd one was harsh. He will want to pick his next team carefully. We'd be a massive risk for him.

Why did we get Doumbia? Surely that & the Berahino crap was clear acknowledgement that we need a striker. So we get only one, then persist with the same lads who arent scoring. Only to....continue to struggle to score.

They deserve to be relegated, absolute farce.

Just come in and 1-0 down f***ing cheered me right up!!! no sarcasm

HALF-TIME

Newcastle 0-1 Bournemouth

Posted at 15:48

Half-time and boos from the home crowd.

The Magpies have it all to do - does McClaren only have another 45 minutes at St James'?

Support the lad man!!!!

Why did we get Doumbia? Surely that & the Berahino crap was clear acknowledgement that we need a striker. So we get only one, then persist with the same lads who arent scoring. Only to....continue to struggle to score.

They deserve to be relegated, absolute farce.

Favour for agent just like that argie fellow.

Should be playing Doumbia purely on the basis that he has scored loads of goals in his career. He's probably not great but you don't just lose off the ball movement as you get older

Was it mentioned whether Drummett had an injury or was it tactical (I know I Know)

Since making a tactical sub after 20 mins would take some balls I think we can safely assume it was an injury.

Look exactly like we did away at Stoke, most of the game in our half and no movement or clue going forward.

Every match is just hope that Janmaat and Sissi will do something on the right hand side.

Fucking team of cunts, the lot of them - I hope the the fucking team bus pitches in to a sewage farm and they all choke on it after the next away game. That fucking statement supporting this charlatan just shows that their fucking shit ability is matched by equally shit mindsets. They're just proving they don't give a fuck about the club, fans or anything else at the Toon.