Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

thing is, both my boys are so proud to support newcastle and take a hell of a lot of stick from glory-seeking little wasters poncing around in their citeh shirts. and probably a few in Leicester shirts next year.

even my nephews who were born in London wont support any other club.

on the plus side, we did go to DWsports in byker this morning to get him some new trainers (like those blue adidas x boots his hero wijnaldum wears).

so there's £30 you missed out on, Ashely you fat cunt.

Jonjo Shelvey proving that he has more bollocks than any other player on the park today, he played his fair share of shit balls (which is going to happen when you try some balls like he does) but he was also involved in everything today, tried to play football and looked like a leader.

I didn't like this bloke previously, but I've got a lot of time for him now.

Sissoko & Wijnaldum were embarrassing today, clearly couldn't give two shits.

Sadly, the less quality players in our side seem to have the biggest balls. Our big players frequently hide and turn in absolutely shite performances.

We were playing a team today who have no real stars, no real quality but were organised and wanted to play together as a team. Leicester being a prime example of you not needing quality players, just hard work and good tactics and organisation to succeed. Whereas Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton, Liverpool and us are examples that if you have big players who don't give a shit you'll end up in a mess.

I'm never one for calling for managers to go, but McClaren has to go now. Sadly with the regime we currently have, even if he does go, we'll not replace him or we'll end up with some old crocker who Ashley owes a favour to.

Guest Roger Kint

My lad's just turned two and I have no intention of ever taking him at this point.

Take him to watch the Eagles, you will be bored stupid but he might not grow up thinking sport is worse than death

Man Utd & Arsenal boo their players if they're not 3-0 up at HT for Christ sake :lol: we get thumped on a weekly basis, fight relegation every year and we're not allowed to voice discontent when the crowd finally snaps while being hammered at home by a team like Bournemouth :rolleyes:

Merson ruins Soccer Saturday like, he's an absolute wanker.

Fortunately, my little girl - who is scared of heights - had a complete meltdown ahead of us taking our seats in the East Stand.

As she'd have probably, for the first time in her 10 years, seen her Dad completely lose his temper.

Total shite today. Happy I wasn't there. Not sure how to placate my son, who wants to see every home game for the rest of the season.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Bournemouth just stuck to the footballing basics but still managed to look head and shoulders above us. Building attacking play from the back, getting crosses in the box with fullbacks sometimes involved and pressing collectively. We rarely do all 3 in a single match. Oh and I think Steve should just go.