Blackburn Rovers 1-3 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Who got injured?

Emre looks like his ankle is absolutely fucked, looked horrible on the replay.

Solano's groin went off the ball, Sibierski did his hamstring.

All could be looking at fairly lengthy lay-offs from what it looked like on the TV.

Wish people would stop moaning about Blackburn's style of play you fucking mongs.

Eh?

They were fucking atrocious today. I'm all for competitive spirit, but some of the challenges in the first half were outrageous. (Savage on Emre, Neill on N'Zogbia in particular standout, Martins took a couple of batterings as well.)

Second half doesn't even need to be explained, they're a team full of thugs managed by a thug.

Wish people would stop moaning about Blackburn's style of play you fucking mongs.

Eh?

They were fucking atrocious today. I'm all for competitive spirit, but some of the challenges in the first half were outrageous. (Savage on Emre, Neill on N'Zogbia in particular standout, Martins took a couple of batterings as well.)

Second half doesn't even need to be explained, they're a team full of thugs managed by a thug.

We know that it's their game, but all I'm saying mate is when they do it against the likes of Arsenal people are saying get in their Blackburn etc but as soon as it's against us it's a complete different ball game.

Every football fan does that though Jonny. Were you complaining when Shola scored that goal against Everton despite being two yards offside? Doubt it.

If it was against us we'd be seething; it's just the way it goes.

Dead right! their second half was all baout getting players injured ot starting a fight and getting us  aman down thatw ay.

Its no way to playt he game at all, they should be ashamed and they got beat after all of it anyway.

First-half diagnosis?

Fantatstic,brilliant,all the players did the best they can

Second-half diagnosis?

horrible,shocking,got to see huntington

Full-time diagnosis?

Got lucky,again..

Star man for United?

zoggy surley,maybe martins aswell,both ran their socks off

Worst United player?

the whole team in the seconed half

Opposition comment?

brad friedel should come out more often..

Toon-pros?

martins,2 goals

seeing roeder try every possible thing he can so he dosn't play luque :D

Toon-cons?

we nearly lost the 3 points thanx to roeder..

Post-match feelings?

i am starting to think that maybe roeder hates luque..

Every football fan does that though Jonny. Were you complaining when Shola scored that goal against Everton despite being two yards offside? Doubt it.

If it was against us we'd be seething; it's just the way it goes.

I was seething at first because I thought the useless lump had missed it. :lol:

Eh?

We know that it's their game, but all I'm saying mate is when they do it against the likes of Arsenal people are saying get in their Blackburn etc but as soon as it's against us it's a complete different ball game.

Personally I'm not sure if I ever remember supporting Blackburn when they've been that dirty.

I love the way they hunt the ball in packs and battle for everything, but today they stepped over that line on a lot of different occasions. There is a difference between being fiercely competitive and downright dirty and today they swung into the second part on a fairly regular basis against little/no provocation from us.

I think they were somewhat forced into playing like that due to the fact we raped them from the first whistle and they went down to ten-men, but it still doesn't fully justify it. Beat the filthy cunts anyway, so no worries from me. Hopefully they'll go down.

First-half diagnosis?

Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Got lucky,again..

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

martins,2 goals

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

You joking?

We win yet people still moan because Luque didnt play.

Blackburn are a dirty filthy team managed by a thug of a man. His tactics are simple if you cant beat them at football kick their best players. No wonder their crowds are so low.

How many injuries today?

:wullie:

Blackburn are a dirty filthy team managed by a thug of a man. His tactics are simple if you cant beat them at football kick their best players. No wonder their crowds are so low.

How many injuries today?

:wullie:

3 injuries today maybe more.

First-half diagnosis?

Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Got lucky,again..

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

martins,2 goals

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Mate, come off it. I was a bit confused by Hunty coming on for a striker instead of Luque... but am I wrong in thinking that AFTER that change was made we won 3-1 after being 2-1 up previously!? Huntington also got in an absolutely vital header on the Blackburn corner directly before the one we broke from and was fairly solid every other time he touched the ball as well.

Totally unjust criticism and that fitting with someone who's merely following an agenda and/or has half a brain.

Guest optimistic nit

Eh?

what are you talking about? :lol:

they compain about injuries but then clearly take out on purpose our leading playmaker. if they did that to henry they would get rightly slaughtered.

get an education ffs.

Guest Ridzuan

Maybe this will help you cheer up a little bit.

Robbie Savage has been branded "an idiot" by Birmingham skipper Damien Johnson over remarks he made about his former club on Sky Sports.

Johnson was incensed when Savage said "a part of me was glad" that Blues were relegated from the Premiership after a four year spell last May.

And the Northern Ireland international was also angry Savage said he left City to join Rovers because of Mark Bowen's coaching ability and deemed this a slight on Birmingham manager Steve Bruce and the club's first team coach Eric Black.

Johnson, currently recovering from a broken jaw, told the Birmingham Mail: "I saw what Sav said on television and there was no need for him to stir things up like he did.

"People say 'Sav is Sav' but he's just an idiot. I was getting so angry at his comments that I felt like driving down to the studio myself.

"He was asked whether he was pleased that we got relegated and he sat there, smirking, and said 'yes, a part of me was glad."'

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1762156,00.html

Eh?

what are you talking about? :lol:

they compain about injuries but then clearly take out on purpose our leading playmaker. if they did that to henry they would get rightly slaughtered.

get an education ffs.

I have one thanks.  :thup:

I'd take Mark Hughes any day over Roeder like. :thup:

You my friend are a bloody retard!!!

I knew this was the reason you kept having a go at people for complaining about Mark hughes. You are a loser.

Why would you want Hughes when Roeder is clearly doing a better job than he is you numpty!!!