sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's a shocking statement from Moyes like, you just can't say that. I would feel bad for the fans, who've basically been told forget your dreams, 17th is the target once again this season, if they weren't such utter c***s and thoroughly deserving of such misfortune.

That's a shocking statement from Moyes like, you just can't say that, I would feel bad for the fans, who've basically been told forget your dreams, 17th is the target once again this season, if they were such utter c***s and thoroughly deserving of such misfortune.

or Ellis Short gets the message...

That's a shocking statement from Moyes like, you just can't say that, I would feel bad for the fans, who've basically been told forget your dreams, 17th is the target once again this season, if they were such utter c***s and thoroughly deserving of such misfortune.

or Ellis Short gets the message...

Short doesn't give a fuck about them tbh

:spit:

Pretty sure that moon-faced girl has been on a few other pics of their songs that have been on here.

wtf is that noise,its like a singing  walrus ffs............comedy gold this, SAFC the whole place is stinking in shit this season, in 2 weeks they have managed to bring everything down from that lofty position they hit last season and no gift wrapped points from us.

up the boro  :lol:

Things must be serious over there because NUFC are barely getting a mention when usually we dominate that board.

Looks like losing the pervert derby has really hit them hard.

The mackems needed relegation last year more than we did tbh. This will be a fun season :lol:

Noticed when Moyes was getting interviewed that they've now got Satsuma Loans and the Provvy on board as sponsors and not one thing has been said about this in the media as opposed to when we got in bed with Wonga and everyone had an opinion about it.

Hardly surprising considering the way they were allowed to get away with knowingly fielding a paedophile just because he was one of their best players but even so, it still smacks of double standards.

That's a shocking statement from Moyes like, you just can't say that. I would feel bad for the fans, who've basically been told forget your dreams, 17th is the target once again this season, if they weren't such utter c***s and thoroughly deserving of such misfortune.

Always wondered whether I was too harsh on Moyes, but it says a lot about his ambition that he even went to a club like Sunderland.

You can't blame them for organizing planes with banners etc taking the p*ss out of us.

It must be incredibly sombre to support a club like Sunderland,they thought they were in for some fun times under Moyes but even he is saying about a relegation battle after 2 games  :lol:

The only fun/happiness they get is having a joke on our behalf.

Gonna be epic reading on RTG though when we go up and they come down.