sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moyes on totalsport just now

"We put a new contract in his (Kone) hand yesterday, so he's got it. It's what he wanted.  This morning he came in and said he had a bad back so probably won't be involved this weekend"

:lol:

"We put a new contract in his (Kone) hand yesterday, so he's got it. It's what he wanted.  This morning he came in and said he had a bad back so probably won't be involved this weekend"

Smiling when he said it as well.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/business/revealed-sunderland-afc-s-wage-bill-losses-and-sponsorship-laid-out-in-accounts-1-7889805

Ticket sales for the season were £10.8m. That must be an average of say £14-15 a ticket? Can't be healthy.

As far as I am aware, the mackems weren't ever selling tickets at that price last season.

Either their ground is full of children every week (ironic) so they get cheaper tickets, or the mackems give away thousands of tickets each match for free.

Short appears exactly like Ashley, except Ashley has now decided to spend. Hope Short never bothers. Line probably wants paying what he thinks he is worth as they regard him highly and other clubs in for him, fair enough from a business point of view ? He has no real affiliation with the club. Not whoring himself about like Sissoko either ( who stayed quite despite our shortness for at least 2 years). Unless a player is from the area or came through youth ranks / enjoyed highs at a club they wouldn't have much of an affiliation. I was shocked Townsend left because he could have been a hero but from his perspective he wants premier league football, played for us for 4 months so no real love of the club and at least kept professional about it

Short appears exactly like Ashley, except Ashley has now decided to spend. Hope Short never bothers. Line probably wants paying what he thinks he is worth as they regard him highly and other clubs in for him, fair enough from a business point of view ? He has no real affiliation with the club. Not whoring himself about like Sissoko either ( who stayed quite despite our shortness for at least 2 years). Unless a player is from the area or came through youth ranks / enjoyed highs at a club they wouldn't have much of an affiliation. I was shocked Townsend left because he could have been a hero but from his perspective he wants premier league football, played for us for 4 months so no real love of the club and at least kept professional about it

wat

wat

Yeah, read it back, wall of words tbh. Fucked up big style #thingspardswouldneversay

A long injury to defoe in September and they are totally f***ed no goals from elsewhere really

Hopefully one of Middlesbrough's centre halves puts him out for the season.

Would rather see someone do that after the transfer deadline.

A long injury to defoe in September and they are totally f***ed no goals from elsewhere really

Hopefully one of Middlesbrough's centre halves puts him out for the season.

Would rather see someone do that after the transfer deadline.

Aye that's a better suggestion like.

Heavy pen that like

If we had the same issues as them we would have fell apart but you just know they will have a good season and finish around 12th. No idea why we just lose it and they dont

It's like if you dropped a mouse out a third floor window, or drove over a couple of ants....they walk away unharmed cos they're too small to matter. Whereas us, its like hitting a chimp with your car or punching a horse.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just came back from the David Brent film and I think it gave me brain damage.

If we had the same issues as them we would have fell apart but you just know they will have a good season and finish around 12th. No idea why we just lose it and they dont

It's like if you dropped a mouse out a third floor window, or drove over a couple of ants....they walk away unharmed cos they're too small to matter. Whereas us, its like hitting a chimp with your car or punching a horse.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just came back from the David Brent film and I think it gave me brain damage.

I'm fairly certain both the mouse and the ants would die :lol: