sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2021 city of culture, really?  :lol: :lol:

Wonder if their bid document is like the one when they tried for Euro's matches or similar... featured loads of images of Newcastle, Gateshead, basically anywhere but the hole that is Sunderland.

How funny if they are beaten to this by Coventry, given their past hatred of them from the 'Jimmy Hill' episode?? :lol:

2021 city of culture, really?  :lol: :lol:

Wonder if their bid document is like the one when they tried for Euro's matches or similar... featured loads of images of Newcastle, Gateshead, basically anywhere but the hole that is Sunderland.

How funny if they are beaten to this by Coventry, given their past hatred of them from the 'Jimmy Hill' episode?? :lol:

They even used the Tees Barrage.

2021 city of culture, really?  [emoji38] [emoji38]

How funny if they are beaten to this by Coventry, given their past hatred of them from the 'Jimmy Hill' episode?? [emoji38]

They're still not lovers of anything Coventry like.

Agree. Should never have been given the job, but what a dangerous precedent to set - should all employees of media organisations now be up for such scrutiny and potential victims of witch hunts?

The celebratory mood amongst you lot about this is weird but maybe that just illustrates how bad you have become.

Paedophile players - support and celebrate them, mag reporters - burn them at the stake. What a strange bunch you are.

Why are you aiming that comment at me? I'm not guilty of any of the things you've commented on. I wasn't part of the witch hunt I simply said he was unsuitable for the position he'd been given. I'm certainly not celebrating, in fact I'm glad they've given him another job on the paper.

Agree. Should never have been given the job, but what a dangerous precedent to set - should all employees of media organisations now be up for such scrutiny and potential victims of witch hunts?

The celebratory mood amongst you lot about this is weird but maybe that just illustrates how bad you have become.

Paedophile players - support and celebrate them, mag reporters - burn them at the stake. What a strange bunch you are.

Why are you aiming that comment at me? I'm not guilty of any of the things you've commented on. I wasn't part of the witch hunt I simply said he was unsuitable for the position he'd been given. I'm certainly not celebrating, in fact I'm glad they've given him another job on the paper.

You (Sunderland people) are celebrating like you've won something tonight  :lol:

You (Sunderland people) are far more upset by a Mag journalist working for your local rag than you were about your club  playing a paedophile.

You come on here regularly claiming not to be like most of your fellow supporters and hide your RTG identity.

You probably have very different opinions when you're on home turf. 

Guest Howaythetoon

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about them, they are massively irrelevant. Rivals? Seriously? Rivals are someone or something that rivals you for something, a title, status or whatever. The mackems rival us for nothing. City? :lol: Please. Stadium, again please. There is nothing they can claim to rival us with or for or against. They are so far in our shadow they don't really exist. As a club, as people, as a city, as whatever. Bear in mind during the AJ trial mackems, lasses as well, teenagers even, were walking around in Mackem tops with his name on the back. Whenever I visit woolsington airport to travel abroad, I have lost count at the number of full kit Mackem family wankers hovering around. Are they even human?

You (Sunderland people) are celebrating like you've won something tonight  :lol:

You (Sunderland people) are far more upset by a Mag journalist working for your local rag than you were about your club  playing a paedophile.

You come on here regularly claiming not to be like most of your fellow supporters and hide your RTG identity.

Not gonna be having this sort of McCarthyism on here :lol: Relax, dude.

You Newcastle people all punch horses.

You Newcastle people all smash up the Toon after a big defeat etc. etc.etc.

Lazy stereotyping.

I've never claimed not to be like most of my fellow fans. On the contrary, I suspect most Sunderland fans are just like me. We live and work with Mags day in, day out, and get on very well with a bit of p*ss taking every now and then. One of my best mates is from the darkside (well almost, he's from Hexham) and we've never had a cross word. People get carried away on the internet and the security they get from the anonymity.

I rarely post on RTG and if I do it's never in the PF forum.

So your retort to thousands of posts celebrating your great victory over the journalist and your fans chanting support for a paedophile is the horse punching thing  :lol:

You'd really be better off posting on RTG than coming on here all the time attempting to be some mackem missionary voice of reason.

just seen on that long thread about the echo that we are the obsessed ones :lol:

the lack of self awareness is scary

Theyve made a massive deal out of something yet again so they can spend yet another day talking and slagging us off

Thats all they ever do, its just an excuse of obsesssing over newcastle instead of supporting the club they apparantly love so much

Put down the pitchfork, Benwell Lad. SM isn't bad.

you can smell the RTG on him (even if hes trying to cover it), with mackems its word vomit they cant help themselves

Nah SM is alreet. He has a nibble here and there - but that's fine. 90% of RTG is just so bad though.

you can smell the RTG on him (even if hes trying to cover it), with mackems its word vomit they cant help themselves

Totally agree....its the snidy remarks he pops up with when he's rattled.they all do it, show the true colours when they arent trying to fit in that sickens me.

He tries to be nice to stay here.

Totally agree....its the snidy remarks he pops up with when he's rattled.they all do it, show the true colours when they arent trying to fit in that sickens me.

Your argument makes no sense. If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't pretend or whatever you're on about.

He either hates us and doesn't want to be around us, he's pretending for some bizarre social experiment or he's a fan of our local rival and has differing opinion to us on a number of things for that reason. He doesn't need to be 'baited' or whatever to be caught out. He'll either turn out to be a prick or more likely... he won't be, but he'll clash with us due to, y'know, the whole local rivalry thing.

Assuming it's a he. Could be a cheesy chip eating, blue pop drinking mackem slag. They're all like that you know. Seething.

You Newcastle people all punch horses.

You Newcastle people all smash up the Toon after a big defeat etc. etc.etc.

Lazy stereotyping.

I've never claimed not to be like most of my fellow fans. On the contrary, I suspect most Sunderland fans are just like me. We live and work with Mags day in, day out, and get on very well with a bit of p*ss taking every now and then. One of my best mates is from the darkside (well almost, he's from Hexham) and we've never had a cross word. People get carried away on the internet and the security they get from the anonymity.

I rarely post on RTG and if I do it's never in the PF forum.

It's not just the PF forum mind you. I was having a look.at the general chat section and virtually every thread gets infected by Newcastle hatred somehow.

Was particularly amused by a 'Biggest s*** hole in the North East thread on there the other day. Needless to say, anywhere North of the Tyne featured heavily but had to laugh when one goon was seriously suggesting Tynemouth and Whitley Bay as genuine candidates.......he himself was from South Shields. Tynemouth man!

I have to agree though that most of the Mackems I know are decent enough folk, and that place is in no way representative of their fan base. However, I did work there a lot when we were in our pomp under a Keegan and the anti Newcastle hatred I witnessed on a daily basis was incredible......particularly from the older generation. Not towards me I may add, it would just creep into general conversation before my football allegiance was known.....the women were the worst.

Your argument makes no sense. If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't pretend or whatever you're on about.

He either hates us and doesn't want to be around us, he's pretending for some bizarre social experiment or he's a fan of our local rival and has differing opinion to us on a number of things for that reason. He doesn't need to be 'baited' or whatever to be caught out. He'll either turn out to be a prick or more likely... he won't be, but he'll clash with us due to, y'know, the whole local rivalry thing.

Assuming it's a he. Could be a cheesy chip eating, blue pop drinking mackem slag. They're all like that you know. Seething.

Absolutely - especially as we've had some proper spackers like Wireside and that other dozy cunt who posted using the same name here and there (the name of whom I can't remember, but he was decent for a while and then flipped to full fuckwit mode)

Stray Mackem is a pretty good sport considering we have some proper rabid mackem-baiters here.