sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i dont get their obsession with us signing Murphy? They continually hold him up as an example of our poor recruitment and wont accept that he was A: cheap, B: a backup, C: actually has a good record at this level.

there looking for chinks, fuck them  :lol:

That takeover rumour was a few weeks ago, wasn't it?

i dont get their obsession with us signing Murphy? They continually hold him up as an example of our poor recruitment and wont accept that he was A: cheap, B: a backup, C: actually has a good record at this level.

there looking for chinks, f*** them  :lol:

:anguish: Tool.

:anguish: Tool.

why?

I was only joking btw, presume he meant chinks in the armour

:lol: I thought it was it was meant as their fans are looking for a Chinese takeover so fuck them. Even that didn't make sense, but most of shints posts don't make much sense anyway.

Guess what................

................... They have a supporter group aiming to have loads of flags around their stadium now and have 30 flags that they are selling at £30 each.

Thats a canny idea.  Wish we'd thought of that.

What, I'm the only one not to get mad at non-existent racist slurs, but still be beyond f*cking irrational hatred???

It's 'THEIR' you FUUUUUUCKINNNNGGGG CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNTTTTTT.

What, I'm the only one not to get mad at non-existent racist slurs, but still be beyond f*cking irrational hatred???

It's 'THEIR' you FUUUUUUCKINNNNGGGG CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNTTTTTT.

It's "they're" actually. :lol: